What's eating you today?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whether I should buy that special edition Kaweco Sport Collection Iridescent Pearl. Amazon says there's 'only 5 left in stock - order soon'. It's not my really my color, but damn you, FOMO. (We already gots too many fountain penses, but we needs it, preciousss.)

But all first world problems aside, what's eating me today? That Czar Adolf Hitler the Second deep inside the Kremlin may very well be thinking that if he goes down, the whole world should go with him.

• Sad 5

22 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

This question can be taken any way you want.

For me, it's waiting for my SL neighbor to let me know if she wants to buy my land & then to actually buy it, so I can go get 2 Linden Homes instead.

Yay! my land sold and I have a fabulous location for my favorite alt's house. I went through my 5 chances today to get an equally fabulous location for Persephone. I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Now I just need to furnish 2 houses.   👩🏡

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 7

On 3/9/2022 at 6:51 AM, Persephone Emerald said:

This question can be taken any way you want.

For me, it's waiting for my SL neighbor to let me know if she wants to buy my land & then to actually buy it, so I can go get 2 Linden Homes instead.

How much land and how much are you selling it for.

5 minutes ago, kevin Jerrold said:

How much land and how much are you selling it for.

It's sold now.  I sold the mostly rectangular shaped, roadside parcel of 2240 sq. meters for $L 5000 and the 2 smaller & less usefully shaped ones for $L 1/ sq. meter (same as if they'd been abandoned land sold by Linden Lab).

Dealing with the emotional damage after a RL friend decided to burn her whole life down as a means of “showing her ex how bad he hurt her”.

I can’t “not care” - but I’m just stunned that an otherwise smart, successful lady would decide that this was an option.

Her Ex is accepting zero blame of course.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Cali Souther said:
17 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

I knew this would happen.

hahahah... omg, so sorry !!!   There is another thread about food.   My bad!    I'll be more careful.

lol I was a little worried at first, with an image in my mind of that big piece of fried chicken coming after you!   :)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Amanda Crisp said:

Dealing with the emotional damage after a RL friend decided to burn her whole life down as a means of “showing her ex how bad he hurt her”.

I can’t “not care” - but I’m just stunned that an otherwise smart, successful lady would decide that this was an option.

Her Ex is accepting zero blame of course.

How tragic. She needs to understand that self-immolation will not make the ex come running back to her. I don't know any cases in the history of humans that this tactic has ever worked. It didn't work out so well for Britney Spears.

Edited by PermaRuthed

On 3/11/2022 at 2:33 PM, PermaRuthed said:
On 3/11/2022 at 11:17 AM, Luna Bliss said:

lol I was a little worried at first, with an image in my mind of that big piece of fried chicken coming after you!   :)

Somebody might make that in SL.

lol well I have certainly seen items as strange roaming around these regions!   :)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.