Ladies love flats too, yes?

JeromFranzic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

All right... time for me to make a meaningful post here. 

I WANT FLATS! Don't get me wrong, I love the high heeled shoes but sometimes a lady needs to relax a little. Of course I have a few sneakers and slippers like the Pusheen pair I'm wearing here. 

Can anyone point me to a decent flatpack of stylish flats shoes that won't tank my budget? I recently splurged on several new bodies for myself and a few of my alts so... yeah. Other suggestions welcome. 

It's casual friday for me IRL (AKA working at home today and monitoring new appliance installs) so I figured I could wear the Pusheens for now. :)

Ungren_A_LitlPengTest-1239-JeromF-10082021_001-CROPNoothrPP.jpg

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, JeromFranzic said:

I WANT FLATS! Don't get me wrong, I love the high heeled shoes but sometimes a lady needs to relax a little. Of course I have a few sneakers and slippers like the Pusheen pair I'm wearing here. 

Can anyone point me to a decent flatpack of stylish flats shoes that won't tank my budget? I recently splurged on several new bodies for myself and a few of my alts so... yeah. Other suggestions welcome. 

It's casual friday for me IRL (AKA working at home today and monitoring new appliance installs) so I figured I could wear the Pusheens for now. :)

Ungren_A_LitlPengTest-1239-JeromF-10082021_001-CROPNoothrPP.jpg

Hilly Haalan [hh] has some budget friendly flats as well.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Elysienne Nebula said:

Do you have the Marketplace url for these? 

It doesn't look like they have these  particular ones in their marketplace store, but there is a link to their in-world store on the side of the page . And since they have  TON of shoes, if I am looking for a set in particular, I employ the use of the area search tool (I think it's only in the firestorm viewer to my knowledge) to find them quickly. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/157593

On 10/8/2021 at 10:15 AM, Laurel Aurelia said:

If I were going to suggest any flats , I would go with Reign's Jael shoes. They offer the most bang for your buck as far as different shoe heights, are simple and cute.

REIGN.- JAEL FLATS/HEELS

Those are really pretty I love the style, but I went to the store to try them on I did have a problem with the kitten heel not fitting well when I moved . The back of the heel area poked through sometimes. I tried making my foot size smaller but did not help. I may buy them anyways though because they are so pretty. 

On 10/8/2021 at 9:55 AM, JeromFranzic said:

Reign is a good suggestion and you can find some gachas still for sale from Reign that have a hud with color options. They are a lot less than the ones in the store. I have a ballet flat style from Reign. The gacha offers versions of the shoe without ties or with ties in various heights. They come with a hud with different colors. They are called Reign ballet flats. Here is a photo of two of the styles. #7 and #8 ( shown in the opposite order ) . I personally like the ballet styles. 

ballet flATS_001.png

ballet flATS_003.png

Edited by Elinah Iredell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.