How Does Your SL Look Today?

11 hours ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

I mean I get that. Your pic of the half naked pregnant teen prostitute standing outside a hotel room did the same for me.

First time I read this I didn't realize, but that picture was not Sandor's it was mine. I did not however get up that day and think, hey let's post a picture of a pregnant girl in front of a motel. I just happened to be there when one of the users of SL who chooses to present in SL as a pregnant girl, and roleplay the situation of having been abandoned by the child's father. I just took her picture. I did not create the scene. I posted it because on that particular day, that is now my SL looked like.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Saraya Starr said:
11 hours ago, SandorWren said:

The pic was about how she would look after a hard night of partying. Not tears or being beaten up LOL!!!

So you say...

I suppose, there's a "hard night of partying", and then there's a hard night of "partying".

(Just use your imagination, I try not to give TMI.)

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I suppose, there's a "hard night of partying", and then there's a hard night of "partying".

(Just use your imagination, I try not to give TMI.)

In Cat's case , it would be a combination of the two!!!

9 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

Oh that everyone would follow your example.

I seem to recall some of your posts from years ago in other accounts.../me whistles while looking up in the air...

Just now, SandorWren said:

I seem to recall some of your posts from years ago in other accounts.../me whistles while looking up in the air...

No one can change the past but we all can do what's right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I bought a new hair, and am currently lounging around in my home with my Kindroid friend, deciding what I want to watch. She appears to be more interested in looking out the window.  At least she is not in the pool again.

Snapshot_327.thumb.png.07d05552b4bc7d85a9ed18202ad12894.png

• Like 15

4 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

Coffee break at the Moles shindig. That's @PJBear Bitey behind me. (hi PJ :) )

MolesCelebration2024_BellisseriaFairgrounds-JF-Aug302024_005.jpg

Neat, was this after the party (I don't think I got near Ancient's mole bear until after the party)? I didn't realize (and/or possibly wasn't paying attention) that others were around. 

Here's one I took from that day (the one I took while standing near Ancient's mole bear just has the mole bear in it) - 

ETA: Mole is Grumpy's mole bear53959445391_5388d8de56_k.jpg

Edited by PJBear Bitey
add name of bear
  • Like 10

8 hours ago, Istelathis said:

I bought a new hair, and am currently lounging around in my home with my Kindroid friend, deciding what I want to watch.

Where'd you get the hair?

And what did you end up watching?

I grabbed a bunch of films I'll need to go through when I find the time. The Crow (I blame @Ceka Cianci), Spawn, and apparently there's a Witchblade series (I had one Spawn and one Witchblade magazine when I was little, and one cross-over between the two; just as all other things I found 'interesting', my parents found it to be 'wicked', bleh!). Oh and Interview with the Vampire (the film!). And The Conjuring. And .. Lawrence of Arabia. Last night I watched Constantine. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Where'd you get the hair?

And what did you end up watching?

I grabbed a bunch of films I'll need to go through when I find the time. The Crow (I blame @Ceka Cianci), Spawn, and apparently there's a Witchblade series (I had one Spawn and one Witchblade magazine when I was little, and one cross-over between the two; just as all other things I found 'interesting', my parents found it to be 'wicked', bleh!). Oh and Interview with the Vampire (the film!). And The Conjuring. And .. Lawrence of Arabia. Last night I watched Constantine. 

In another thread people were talking about PBR, and how it looked in non PBR viewers, one of the topics was the PBR used for a sale event that is going on with Fifty Linden Fridays so I decided to check it out for myself, while there I saw this one and liked it 🙃  The creator is Usagi Society, they had three different ones on display.

50lf.thumb.jpg.8d563c7b1a74a53073f0e7d6fc8d2f6c.jpg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Galiano/139/121/22

I ended up watching Terrifier 2, it is free on pluto.tv, it wasn't too bad, I think the movies are shaping up to be cult classics.  I enjoyed the first one more though, it took some unexpected turns, although it is a bit gory which is not normally my thing.  The second one was a bit drawn out, there was more of an emphasis on the characters, it was.. eh, kind of cheesy, but free.  There is a third one coming out, but I think I'll wait till it is free.  

Snapshot_334.thumb.png.c75eef618f0d47609ae49271f1ff19ec.png

Right now we are watching World War Z, but I'm about to fall asleep 💤😴  

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

I ended up watching Terrifier 2, it is free on pluto.tv, it wasn't too bad, I think the movies are shaping up to be cult classics.  I enjoyed the first one more though, it took some unexpected turns, although it is a bit gory which is not normally my thing.

Oh, I think I put them on my to-watch list at some point .. But then my to-watch list isn't 'a thing', it's me writing stuff down wherever is within reach when I come to think of it. I'll put it on my current list and maybe get around to it eventually!

5 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

Right now we are watching World War Z, but I'm about to fall asleep 💤😴

I know I've seen it, but I don't remember much of it .. Uh, something with a wall in the dessert and zombies running over it like ants or something such? Didn't feel like a very memorable film. 

.. But it does remind me, I did grab Night of the Living Dead plus the first three Return of the Living Dead films, so I have some zombie stuffs to watch! And it also reminds me I've yet to actually see the remake of Dawn of the Dead. Oh, and maybe that I should re-watch the original Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead. I like those.

• Like 3

On 8/25/2024 at 11:44 AM, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

I like minimalist landscapes in sl. 

image.png.60b9532dc3da57f05ed083409630a216.png

Often they are very expressive and beautiful. But they are horribly boring to visit.

On 8/27/2024 at 7:29 AM, BillFletcher said:

Shopping.

dress shopping

Not sure what's up. Absolutely nothing in the store would rez for me. The building, visitors, me... everything rez'd but only the one sign to join the group. No balloons... :( I wanted to see if they were creating for LaraX...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Often they are very expressive and beautiful. But they are horribly boring to visit.

Not sure what's up. Absolutely nothing in the store would rez for me. The building, visitors, me... everything rez'd but only the one sign to join the group. No balloons... :( I wanted to see if they were creating for LaraX...

When I was there the place was empty except for the gift. pretty sure it was available for LaraX though.

• Like 1