How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

I was still enjoying my hoverbike, it handles better than my other hoverbike I have pictured before.

Snapshot_785.thumb.jpg.a15e54d60829f34e4892b0e6de6f85e8.jpg

Snapshot_789.thumb.jpg.24e9f5dedaaee286fa08d2b97dcf5eb6.jpg

It was an enjoyable ride, and I really like the entire design of it as well.  I kind of wish there were side mounted machine guns that would allow us to fire at one another 😈  It goes pretty fast in higher gears as well, one thing I did notice was that downshifting did not work - I think it might have just been a bug with the rezzed bike.  I'll have to try it again later when rezzing it again.

It is meant I think for air travel, but it maneuvered well enough on the roads that I found it to be just as enjoyable as my usual cars, with the exception of sometimes having to lower myself back down to the road if there was a decline.

Oh, and my ISP updated my internet speed.  I used to get about 20-30 Mbps, and now I get 250-300, needless to say textures are loading a lot faster than when my household had all of their devices running at once.  Region crossings were not so bad either, at the very beginning I was going over 100 mph and was flung off my bike at a corner crossing, but otherwise it handled really nicely.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

I was still enjoying my hoverbike, it handles better than my other hoverbike I have pictured before.

Snapshot_785.thumb.jpg.a15e54d60829f34e4892b0e6de6f85e8.jpg

Snapshot_789.thumb.jpg.24e9f5dedaaee286fa08d2b97dcf5eb6.jpg

It was an enjoyable ride, and I really like the entire design of it as well.  I kind of wish there were side mounted machine guns that would allow us to fire at one another 😈  It goes pretty fast in higher gears as well, one thing I did notice was that downshifting did not work - I think it might have just been a bug with the rezzed bike.  I'll have to try it again later when rezzing it again.

It is meant I think for air travel, but it maneuvered well enough on the roads that I found it to be just as enjoyable as my usual cars, with the exception of sometimes having to lower myself back down to the road if there was a decline.

Oh, and my ISP updated my internet speed.  I used to get about 20-30 Mbps, and now I get 250-300, needless to say textures are loading a lot faster than when my household had all of their devices running at once.  Region crossings were not so bad either, at the very beginning I was going over 100 mph and was flung off my bike at a corner crossing, but otherwise it handled really nicely.

Now that I see it from another angle, it kind of reminds me of that thing Anakin Skywalker rode in whatever terrible Star Wars movie that was, with the races.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Now that I see it from another angle, it kind of reminds me of that thing Anakin Skywalker rode in whatever terrible Star Wars movie that was, with the races.

Yeah, it is kind of cool 😊 I like the cyberpunk look of my other hoverbike more, as well as the sitting animation, but this one looks really good too and it handles much better.

• Like 3

Sorry for the massive dump of images, but this is what my world (not my avatar) looks like this morning. Apparently never tired of redecorating 8192 worth of parcels (sigh) I tore down my NYC-themed jazz spot, moved it to a 2048 space I had to clear off beside my gallery for cross-traffic marketing, added a cute cafe and upstairs a noir detective office. Step one done. Then I recreated an earlier design called Kat Island, added a cute Nomad abandoned house (there's a few bits of odd stuff inside ;) ), did the landscaping for that, then locked everything down. This process took about 6 hours total.

Here's what all that looks like. Top to bottom: Two showing the overall layout, Kat Island end, Kat Jazz & Cafe end, two close ups, the jazz and cafe place with the detective office above the cafe, Kat Island close up. Except for my home, all visitable!

kat-1.thumb.jpg.272380018f3609e38677615d427798bc.jpg

kat-2.thumb.jpg.4f0dd55a54c276eb7131eef687ff431c.jpg

kat-3.thumb.jpg.69fbb1b90f34970638e32443498503f6.jpg

kat-4.thumb.jpg.0ab1112a57a9e05037e210f79b44c8cf.jpg

kat-5.thumb.jpg.cb18ae6f7cb35cb9d1c758322b8e13f7.jpg

kat-6.thumb.jpg.efe04728d625a6d6fce9892a78570fe1.jpg

PS. There are three lovely, highly sailable, 4096 parcels at decent prices for sale right across from me, if anyone wants to jump in a decorate to the 9s. I'm down to 8196 tier and my PP otherwise I'd have bought them just for the prims.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
spelling
  • Like 12

I redid my off-sim stuff.  I'd been using a few prefabs, which were great, but I wanted something new, so I cobbled this together out of stuff from my inventory and kept a few of the prefabs... or parts of one.  The estate where I live does seasons, and with this I can totally do season changes :)

Off-Sim 022824 2048.png

• Like 14