How Does Your SL Look Today?

19 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

OMG, you have created a monster!  I looked in the inventory of my original avvie (retired now) and found a photo of her dancing with my male alt (NO idea why!!) on Sept 17, 2008.

KierandAdiTHEPALACEGrandBallroom09-17-2008.thumb.jpg.c0c6bbb2efae0dc45ef5dd20f803e670.jpg

Ohhh that's brilliant, just brilliant, given me the biggest smile. 

I hadn't even thought to look in the photos/textures folders. I had to log out. For now. 

@Eddy Vortex

Look a what u started :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Leora Greenwood said:

OMG, you have created a monster!  I looked in the inventory of my original avvie (retired now) and found a photo of her dancing with my male alt (NO idea why!!) on Sept 17, 2008.

KierandAdiTHEPALACEGrandBallroom09-17-2008.thumb.jpg.c0c6bbb2efae0dc45ef5dd20f803e670.jpg

I like your style in dresses and hair.

Memories

Leonidis-LittleMe1-NYE.jpg.011a443442fbdfed1a9da366417bc560.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Well, Leora, since you wanted Tiggie in the shot...

Leaora, Sandor, and Tiggie.png

Someone said out loud "perfect placement of p ussy" and I realised it was me! 

/me backs out of thread very carefully. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
to redo bot censored word
  • Haha 8

8 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Someone said out loud "perfect placement of p ussy" and I realised it was me! 

/me backs out of thread very carefully. 

She didn't need any help with her hairbase either...unfortunately...

• Haha 2

I hope I am not getting boring but I seem to be having a dancing weekend and this evening Tiggie has joined the ladies on the dance line at Fogbound, moving to the hottest of blues.  When you get here, we will be 90 hot folks on the sim!

Fogbound_001.thumb.jpg.8edb21524e2c49116df190bd4de6ffa0.jpg

Fogbound_002_001.thumb.jpg.7b40a722938910303c62dfcf842b1e0d.jpg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
  • Like 8

I've been bouncing around from region to region, playing Lindo while listening to music and dancing 😊

Snapshot_504.thumb.png.7a583a2a20749d2b48dabb06350ed0e9.png

Snapshot_514.thumb.png.23ccff5f9151010c845a8297c8dd87f9.png

The money is not that great, but it is better than nothing and I more or less just dance around while listening to music.  After a few hours of this, I might be able to afford another outfit 😍 Plus the music is usually good, the DJs engaging, and there are typically people engaging in chat.  Currently listening to She Bop while dancing in the last picture.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

I have that guitar I think 😍 Does it pop up a menu when you click it, with a headbanging option with fire shooting out of the end? I also had the camo trousers xD

Unfortunately, this guitar doesn't have those. :/

The camo looks good enough to pass as spandex leggings. I think I shall be rocking them for a while. :D

11 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

You could (should) start a brand new thread about what you find in the dim dark recesses of your inventory. I know I have some ridiculously high prim statues somewhere in mine.

I like this idea. Thanks.

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

I went with @Cinnamon Mistwoodto an art exhibit tonight where there are living statues. I got stuck in a pedestal that put these on me. Cinny couldn't stop laughing, especially when I couldn't speak properly in local!!! You can stop laughing now Cinny.......Cinny???

Cinnamon and Sandor at Staue art place.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

8 hours ago, Istelathis said:

I've been bouncing around from region to region, playing Lindo while listening to music and dancing 😊

The money is not that great, but it is better than nothing and I more or less just dance around while listening to music.  After a few hours of this, I might be able to afford another outfit 😍 Plus the music is usually good, the DJs engaging, and there are typically people engaging in chat.  Currently listening to She Bop while dancing in the last picture.

/me wonders what "Lindo" is............  🤨

• Like 3

I was laughing so hard at that Living Art Museum at least until I got stuck in the Barbie box.  I must have missed getting a pic of that...  I picked some dramatic lighting for your pics, though!

image.thumb.jpeg.1c3759a304061c8030bdd414a900d2ac.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.cdcd5885d04b8208b984c48fc5417267.jpeg

Earlier in the day I stopped by @Ghosty Kips impromptu Frank Zappa set.  I am not familiar with the music, so it was all new to me.  

Ghosty as Frank Zappa:

image.thumb.jpeg.268ab6047db52a018c910322a851a1ad.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b366d3c9fe2e9bd580dc3f0e25d43d71.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I was laughing so hard at that Living Art Museum at least until I got stuck in the Barbie box.  I must have missed getting a pic of that... 

I didn't!!! Do you really think I would miss an opportunity like that? Not quite so sure you would fit in with the ""Barbie" nice girl"" image though..."Biker Chick" Barbie???

Cinny Barbie.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Thank you; that is toooooooooo funny.  If you ever want to hear blues or some other music that might be familiar (with or without flower!), IM me.  Tobys and Fogbound have full schedules of blues and there are Bellisseria parties throughout the week and they tend to be full of appealing whack-jobs like me.  😄

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

/me wonders what "Lindo" is............  🤨

It is a tool that land owners often use to attract users to their property and boost their traffic.  I think it is mostly used by club owners that want to attract people to their clubs though.  There is a HUD that you attach, which grows a flower that you have to water every few minutes, and seeds you purchase to grow new flowers once they have reached 100%.  I usually use it when I want to listen to music, and zone out a bit while earning a few linden. While using it, you earn a few linden, nothing spectacular but if I am going to go out clubbing, it is usually a bonus - plus it gives me an excuse to go to various clubs, it is nice for exploring new areas as well as I know the people using it to generate traffic want us to be there.

I've explored a lot of SL using it, enjoyed a little bit of very casual conversation that was used to pass the time.  I think of it more like the many fishing for linden games out there, but less buggy and requiring less effort on my part.  With fishing, I find the lag can make it harder to earn linden, although the competitions can be fun at times, and the conversation at the buoys can be entertaining as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So today was the opening of the new version of Natthimmel, created by @Saskia Rieko and her partner Konrad. This version is inspired by Tuscany, one of my favourite places in the world, and features a vineyard, La Casa del Cielo Notturno. (They've also placed 5 objects as free gifts in the housing area (inside and outside).

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/NewMoon/201/175/21

Here I am in my outrageously oversized sunglasses at the dance party to celebrate the new look!

ETA: I forgot until just now. Today is my Rez Day! And I got to celebrate it with friends at Natthimmel, and earlier at @Suki Blossom's Black Atoll

I think I'm holding up reasonably well for an ancient chick?

Natthimmel-Blank.thumb.png.30eeced923a0bb7a9556127db9f59c5b.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 15

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So today was the opening of the new version of Natthimmel, created by @Saskia Rieko and her partner Konrad. This version is inspired by Tuscany, one of my favourite places in the world, and features a vineyard, La Casa del Cielo Notturno. (They've also placed 5 objects as free gifts in the housing area (inside and outside).

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/NewMoon/201/175/21

Here I am in my outrageously oversized sunglasses at the dance party to celebrate the new look!

ETA: I forgot until just now. Today is my Rez Day! And I got to celebrate it with friends at Natthimmel, and earlier at @Suki Blossom's Black Atoll

I think I'm holding up reasonably well for an ancient chick?

Natthimmel-Blank.thumb.png.30eeced923a0bb7a9556127db9f59c5b.png

Happy Rez Day Scyll!!! May you have many more with lots of health, happiness and love in your life. It's a Hungarian Birthday blessing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1