How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

1 minute ago, Rat Luv said:

:o

Are you far behind in the background, or is it massive?

It was quite large, but I did also place myself well behind it in case it went off like a bomb or something. I don't even remember getting it yet there it was in my inventory. (Why would I have babies in my inventory?!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I'm sorting out my inventory and I've already chucked out 856 items, but ...

... what the actual f*** is this???!

wtf.jpg

Why on earth does its EARS have shading but evERYTHING ELSE IS SOLID COLOR LMAO

This is nightmare fuel.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Snapshot_019.thumb.png.163d63f2d2685e71823ed875f6d81a44.png

pain. suffering even

aka: i didnt like the layout of a building and how many rooms it had so i just blew them all up which has the consequence of getting rid of the interior-facing outside walls as well. but i finished 1/2 wing on the second floor, only... 3 more of these to go q__q

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm on the forums and bumping a really offensive post off the top of the page. What are YOU doing?

Now I'm curious. What was it about?

So i got this notice for a 6oL weekend sale on a new skin, i thought it might be great for Bili, so i went to get the LM and send it to her. Then I noticed tne store was kinda cool and would make an interesting picture.

Shopping for a new skin, not for me

Edited by Ayeleeon
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Ayeleeon said:

So i got this notice for a 6oL weekend sale on a new skin, i thought it might be great for Bili, so i went to get the LM and send it to her. Then i noticed teh store was kinda coool and would make an interesting picture.

Shopping for a new skin, not for me

It looks like you've been knocking over bottles of foundation, you naughty boy ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Unfortunately to describe it is to perpetuate it. Suffice to say it was semi-literate racist trolling of the worst kind.

I have no patience for that sort of thing. Here in SL we come from all races and all walks of life. There is no place for that here...or anywhere else for that matter!!!

• Like 2