When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

for what it is worth... I have an alt who will be downgrading soon. I already gave up her lovely linden home. Before she downgrades, I decided to get each of the content creation packs ... so yesterday she picked up (for about 5 minutes each) the supposedly "harder" to get homes: trad, houseboat, victorian, stilt -- it turns out that all of these were on the land page multiple times during the day. It was just a matter of checking back with a reload  5 or 6 times a hour over a 3 hour period and she landed all of these. In fact, all three types of stilt hit the land page during that time that she was watching: OL, OW, and Pier.

It seems that pretty much every house time hits the land page at some point during the day if you watch for it. The more popular types don't stay on there long, but with some diligence you should be able to  get just about any type of house you want.

• Like 5

just for grins, I decided to watch the LP for the "rarer" houses for a roughly 10 minute period. During that time:

at 4:50 AM there was a Trad, Camper, Stilt On Land, Stilt On Pier, Chalet, Log Home, Fantasy Home and both sizes of Newbrooke and Sakura available - 11 choices total.

7 Minutes later at 4:57 AM, the Stilt on Pier was gone but now a Victorian was available (and the other 10 choices hadnt changed).

5 Minutes later at 5:02 AM, the Victorian was gone but now a houseboat was available.

This little test shows that most of the "rarer" or "more desirable" house types pop up on the page during the day but go quickly.

4_50 AM 28aug22 LP.jpg

4_57 AM 28aug22 LP.jpg

5_02 AM 28aug22 LP.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This was a cool catch that someone let go.  I'll let it go, too, in a couple hours so some new eyes can see it.  Just a trad sitting all by itself on a small cliff, but high enough to see over the houseboats and clear to the horizon.  Sunset view and a small picnic area to one side. ❤️

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/West Allen/92/232/0

image.thumb.jpeg.3b1e5260be7fe958201d7e2d16577fb0.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

This was a cool catch that someone let go.  I'll let it go, too, in a couple hours so some new eyes can see it.  Just a trad sitting all by itself on a small cliff, but high enough to see over the houseboats and clear to the horizon.  Sunset view and a small picnic area to one side. ❤️

I'm having a hard time letting this one go. 😄  It's such an interesting parcel....  UGH!!!

Personal rules are personal rules, though.  I have a trad already....  

/me paces back and forth a few times stalling, takes one last look at the view, and hits "abandon"

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I let that one go today. Much as I loved it, it didn't quite have what I'm looking for but it IS an excellent location!

• Like 4

I am about to let go of an EPIC vic that I have had on Lower Barensmouth for a year now... love it but time to move on.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lower Barensmouth/116/81/32

Gonna release at 6:15 AM SLT if anyone wants to try for it... she is a beauty.

LowerBarrensmouthVic (k).jpg

Edited by Teresa Firelight
added release time
  • Like 8

I really like this parcel in Long Pass  (that's a pretty large pond to the left) but there is a continually playing media issue that I can't resolve (I've derendered and blocked anything nearby that would be streaming, and my own parcel settings don't have any media). So I'm sending it back...if you don't mind turning off media, it's a nice parcel.

image.thumb.png.4ae84cefb904c92b5ad8cd9ec5f4ee94.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

Yes, I can confirm that they are releasing; I just got one of the highly-sought-after stilts on land that are partially on the water.

And the houses around me are all named "Linden Homes" - and there's no items in area search that aren't put there by Moles.

I will enjoy the lack of lag while it lasts...

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 7

21 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

Yes, I can confirm that they are releasing; I just got one of the highly-sought-after stilts on land that are partially on the water.

And the houses around me are all named "Linden Homes" - and there's no items in area search that aren't put there by Moles.

Ahhhh the joys of a freshly released region with no lag...... so good but so short lived.....

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

Trinity, I dont know whether to hug you or hit you!

I have been trying SO HARD to cut back on my linden homes. When I saw your post about the "sought-after stilts on land that are partially on the water," I decided to use an almost-ready-to-expire-and-be-downgraded alt to try for one. I ended up catching a gem and now I guess that alt of mine wont be downgraded.

It is a beautiful spot and I really like it... but now I have more Linden Homes instead of less..... I seem to be moving in the wrong direction

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

20 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

Trinity, I dont know whether to hug you or hit you!

I have been trying SO HARD to cut back on my linden homes. When I saw your post about the "sought-after stilts on land that are partially on the water," I decided to use an almost-ready-to-expire-and-be-downgraded alt to try for one. I ended up catching a gem and now I guess that alt of mine wont be downgraded.

It is a beautiful spot and I really like it... but now I have more Linden Homes instead of less..... I seem to be moving in the wrong direction

pls show it off! 🤩

• Like 2