When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

Charmed Bank (Stilts) has been released.  Many still available.

By the way, I believe that all these regions that are now being released, except for Empty Coast, contain parts of the very cool loooong road going from LogLand to the Chalets.  Something to consider if you get an inland stilt that happens to front directly on that route.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

On 3/10/2022 at 9:21 AM, Nika Talaj said:

Charmed Bank (Stilts) has been released.  Many still available.

By the way, I believe that all these regions that are now being released, except for Empty Coast, contain parts of the very cool loooong road going from LogLand to the Chalets.  Something to consider if you get an inland stilt that happens to front directly on that route.

I finally abandoned my mainland,  so I could grab a stilt house --- alas,   from what I see,  they are all gone! :(    

ETA:  Does anyone else just sit there and refresh the page every once in awhile hoping a new selection will pop up?

Edited by Cali Souther
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cali Souther said:

I finally abandoned my mainland,  so I could grab a stilt house --- alas,   from what I see,  they are all gone! :(    

ETA:  Does anyone else just sit there and refresh the page every once in awhile hoping a new selection will pop up?

Bad timing on your part.  There have been stilts available fairly reliably the past week or so, as they have been releasing new regions.  There are currently a handful of named regions that have not been released yet.  Any of them could be released any minute...hour...day...week...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Matthieu Quander said:

Bad timing on your part.  There have been stilts available fairly reliably the past week or so, as they have been releasing new regions.  There are currently a handful of named regions that have not been released yet.  Any of them could be released any minute...hour...day...week...

Story of my life LOL ... Thank you!   I will wait and keep an eye out.  :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cali Souther said:

refresh is your friend.... They will pop up from time to time but it takes some dedication to refreshing..... pay attention to what you see with stilts when they pop up as there are 3 different types.... on water, on pier, and on land

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Avery Evergarden said:

refresh is your friend.... They will pop up from time to time but it takes some dedication to refreshing..... pay attention to what you see with stilts when they pop up as there are 3 different types.... on water, on pier, and on land

Got one I really like,  Yippeeee!     :D

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Matthieu Quander said:

Though it could be anytime, they've been releasing one stilt region a day for the last few days. Less likely to do so at the weekend, but I wouldn't be surprised if one each work day continues until this group is done. Which means seven more regions. In other words, now (and next week) is a good time to check for people looking for stilts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

So, I'm going to go out on a limb and just say that I've been so happy to see that practically every home is available. I told my sister that this is a fantastic time to play Game of Homes. I'd do it, but I finally found a really amazing stilt home. It's only missing a west facing deck. *blinks* So I really do NOT need to play the game. Because if I give up this one that has everything (almost) that I've been looking for, and I don't find the one that has EVERYTHING that I've been looking for...help me. I can't play. I can not play the game. (But it is a really, really good time to play the game) But I should not play the game...Though would it hurt to roll just once or twice? 

• Haha 9

My temporary alt grabbed a pier on Empty Coast -- it is not a "perfect location" (neighbors on both sides and no sunset/sunrise) but it is a nice location. It has a lot of space between the deck and the view of other stilts across the water. The front of the house faces a boardwalk that is against the sand of a cute little tropical island with lots of pretty vegetation, and there are no close houses in front of it. (I already have a pier stilt on lost caves, or I could live there happily).

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Empty Coast/171/98/24

So if you are one of those people who really want a pier stilt but missed the release, feel free to IM me inworld to see if we can arrange a time for you to try for it. (There is, of course, no guarantee that you will get it but you will have a much better chance if you know exactly when it is being abandoned.)

• Like 4