When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

Btw, Fantasy region Laurel Eyes made it to the top of the queue late Saturday.  I continue to see slow, steady uptake of Fantasy regions. 

LL has many Fantasy regions still to be released, nearly the entire coastline and part of the tier of regions just inside the coastline.  As well as a small number still to be completed.  But the day is foreseeable when that subcontinent will be full, and they will become rare on the land page.  I think that day is still very far off for the chalets.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

it gets even better (well more choices) at 1:30 PM slt

landpage 23feb22 at 130 PM.jpg

I'm gonna cry. The one afternoon I don't come on because I had other things I had to get done, is the afternoon I see the stilt on water. The only one that would make me give up my cute stilt on land. WHY???? I need a cocktail to cry in. Back to stalking the land page.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Baiphen Quintessa said:

I'm gonna cry. The one afternoon I don't come on because I had other things I had to get done, is the afternoon I see the stilt on water. The only one that would make me give up my cute stilt on land. WHY???? I need a cocktail to cry in. Back to stalking the land page.

gosh I am sorry. I did not mean to ruin your day with my post.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baiphen Quintessa said:

Someday soon there will be so many OW Stilts on the page it will be crazy, they have a ton built awaiting release. Sooner than later hopefully!

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 4

Oh no, Teresa Firelight! You didn't. I'm a ginormous baby who needs to quit being greedy. As Fay Starlight just reminded me, there will be oodles of stilts on water for me very soon. I need to pull up my big girl panties and wait...and lurk the land page with a bottle of wine. *blows kisses*  At least now I know that my current waiting isn't in vain.

Edited by Baiphen Quintessa
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

Someday soon there will be so many OW Stilts on the page it will be crazy, they have a ton built awaiting release. Sooner than later hopefully!

I actually was wandering around one of the unopened regions yesterday...wishing, wishing, wishing they'd just open them already. I even picked out which one I wanted.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Malayaa Morningstar said:

Looking for a nice, private, quiet houseboat with lots of open water?  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hardtack/57/212/27

End of the row square parcel.   Sending it into the queue at 4:30 slthardtack.thumb.jpg.a7642c514d2a1ea54cc163ed03c0932d.jpg

funny thing.. I just got a new trad overlooking the houseboats and the corner of my new trad shows in the bottom left corner of this picture. (you can see my patio). Funny thing #2, I gave  up a trafalgar houseboat to get this trad... and ended up with a houseboat right behind my house.. which is also partially visible on the left edge of this picture

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

funny thing.. I just got a new trad overlooking the houseboats and the corner of my new trad shows in the bottom left corner of this picture. (you can see my patio). Funny thing #2, I gave  up a trafalgar houseboat to get this trad... and ended up with a houseboat right behind my house.. which is also partially visible on the left edge of this picture

Sweet!  And it would never happen again...   😃

• Like 1

What is the red , yellow, orange border for linden home parcel near the coast?
I can see some homes are available but can't own it.

How can I register and own a specific linden home on the land?  (usually I can only owned by choosing from web site and it's randomly choose)

Screenshot_6.jpg

Edited by Jerilyn Acajou
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jerilyn Acajou said:

How can I register and own a specific linden home on the land?  (usually I can only owned by choosing from web site and it's randomly choose)

Screenshot_6.jpg

It is no option for you to register for a house in a specific region. I have not heard that Linden Lab plan to change the system. So a random selected location is what we are stuck with.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

That is awesome!  Great location for both the house and the boat !  Congrats  :) 

18 hours ago, Jerilyn Acajou said:

The borders are used by the moles to signal to each other how "done" a region is.  They haven't shared any particular meaning for each color, though, and there doesn't seem to be a consistent pattern to their use.  We can ignore them.

As Marianne implied, the only way to get a Linden Home is through the Land Page, where allocation of homes is, for all intents and purposes, random.  You can tell by watching the map closely when a previously unoccupied region is beginning to be claimed, but it takes a lot of time to watch for that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1