WTH is .....

Aethelwine

3 hours ago, ChinRey said:

Aww, it took me ages to figure out why there was no sign pointing to the car park! I should have seen the obvious reason right away!

My answer doesn't count though since I'm the co-founder of LRC. Jazz doesn't count either - she's my alt and so close to me she can almost read my mind. But here she is just to show off:

bilde.png.49b6cc72ddbde1ed521bb52e24b5fd83.png

Oops - I should have done more research. Please do post something when you have time. :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

Well the LRC picture is from here, and a lovely location to explore:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Menophra/145/60/43

This is probably an easy one, where am I?Snapshot_024.jpg.30a6b1b6677be926b98e41e2beac85d7.jpg:

This is the VRC/SLRR Bhaga Ferry - I caught it at Tuliptree 202/20/22, it also stops at Hyles and Bhaga.  A very nice ride!

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 2

This is another of those wonderful Coastal Waterway islands. This one was put together by Naughty Mole and Abnor Mole, using some materials from other creators as well.  The Region starts with a "B".

This is in Bisaccia.

smallcoastalisland.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 3

On 2/23/2021 at 11:41 PM, Rufferta said:

This is another of those wonderful Coastal Waterway islands. This one was put together by Naughty Mole and Abnor Mole, using some materials from other creators as well.  The Region starts with a "B".

This is in Bisaccia.

smallcoastalisland.jpg

I go past that island so often and I never looked at it, such a pretty place

9 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

You need to be a Tiny to use these seats, but where am I?

Snapshot_025.jpg.ac4e2f732da2f267da57e882ce237ff5.jpg

You are in Bertrada. Bertrada - I spelled it wrong!   

Edited by Rufferta
Someone politely pointed out I spelled the Region wrong.... :(
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

There's a hidden quest there too ^^

I had saved my notes for the White Islands Quest. I was able to find the book, but I couldn't find the clue on Gisela. In Adelais, the final spot on the quest, I researched the group that the seven women on the pillars represented, but when I got to the bottom of the "path both wet and deep" the pillar didn't respond. 

Is the quest broken, or did I miss something? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rufferta said:

I had saved my notes for the White Islands Quest. I was able to find the book, but I couldn't find the clue on Gisela. In Adelais, the final spot on the quest, I researched the group that the seven women on the pillars represented, but when I got to the bottom of the "path both wet and deep" the pillar didn't respond. 

I find the book, that has me looking for a sign in Lothar. But I can't find anything there. I literally managed  just one step of the quest.

I'm a sucker for secret passageways. There is a place in Nautilus that will give you a note card with a List of Wonders. One of the items is "I wonder why she made this landmark?"  Find the place and look around to find the secret passageway...

Regular Nautilus visitors may have already found the other end, where the kangaroo says "Click the ground"...

Clue: In The Theater in Anath, in Nautilus, is a floating scroll and shell that will give you The List of Wonders.

secret passageways.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Rufferta said:

If you've reached the end of the quest you need to cam around beneath you to get the prize i couldn't find any way of getting any closer to the area it's in the script in the door doesn't work

Edited by Claireschen Hesten
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If you've reached the end of the quest you need to cam around beneath you to get the prize i couldn't find any way of getting any closer to the area it's in the script in the door doesn't work

Thank you. I was down at the bottom and someone came along and checked to make sure I wasn't stuck. It was embarrassing, but it was also nice to know that there are residents who want to help.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rufferta said:

I'm a sucker for secret passageways. There is a place in Nautilus that will give you a note card with a List of Wonders. One of the items is "I wonder why she made this landmark?"  Find the place and look around to find the secret passageway...

Regular Nautilus visitors may have already found the other end, where the kangaroo says "Click the ground"...

secret passageways.jpg

That all sounds familiar except the kangaroo !

I have searched high and low for it and I am still thinking on it, maybe someone else knows it.

15 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

I find the book, that has me looking for a sign in Lothar. But I can't find anything there. I literally managed  just one step of the quest.

here you go:

hildegarde green book quest (look for, and read cover of green book) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hildegarde/67/193/42,

on lothari picture of a mural with a moon - touch the moon ,

on gisela pink flower at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gisela/140/125/23,

and on Adelais at the bottom of the stairs say Pleiades

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

here you go:

hildegarde green book quest (look for, and read cover of green book) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hildegarde/67/193/42,

on lothari picture of a mural with a moon - touch the moon ,

on gisela pink flower at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gisela/140/125/23,

and on Adelais at the bottom of the stairs say Pleiades

Yay ! that moon I had seen as just a part of the picture. I had clicked that picture already and the other one with the moon too. 

You got me to the complete it!

Well found my friend 
At your quest's end
Your prize is here
A globe I hope you will hold dear
A small memento of your quest
To show that you have passed the test
Of the white islands, fair and bright
In the silver moon's dear light

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

You will find the List of Wonders in the Theater in Anath, Nautilus. 

I found it eventually. I had even looked in the Harbor but had not seen the entrance.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nautilus - Mlachthi/234/11/11

I was reminded of and went and looked at the secret passage in the temple whilst exploring.. that one is fun too

• Like 1