Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ChinRey said:

Aww, it took me ages to figure out why there was no sign pointing to the car park! I should have seen the obvious reason right away!

My answer doesn't count though since I'm the co-founder of LRC. Jazz doesn't count either - she's my alt and so close to me she can almost read my mind. But here she is just to show off:

bilde.png.49b6cc72ddbde1ed521bb52e24b5fd83.png

Oops - I should have done more research. Please do post something when you have time. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A thread in General discussions has reminded me of a game we used to play on one of the sailing forums. Basically the idea is that someone posts a photo of themselves somewhere recognisable in SL

I believe that is the lighthouse in Gaeta, Lastness Region in the Coastal Waterway 214,104,22?   Now, is anyone brilliant enough to figure out where this is? (The clue is in the question.)

Aethelwine, you were at Brenner enjoying the dinosaurs created by Torley Linden.  

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

Well the LRC picture is from here, and a lovely location to explore:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Menophra/145/60/43

This is probably an easy one, where am I?Snapshot_024.jpg.30a6b1b6677be926b98e41e2beac85d7.jpg:

 

 

This is the VRC/SLRR Bhaga Ferry - I caught it at Tuliptree 202/20/22, it also stops at Hyles and Bhaga.  A very nice ride!

 

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is another of those wonderful Coastal Waterway islands. This one was put together by Naughty Mole and Abnor Mole, using some materials from other creators as well.  The Region starts with a "B".

This is in Bisaccia.

smallcoastalisland.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 11:41 PM, Rufferta said:

This is another of those wonderful Coastal Waterway islands. This one was put together by Naughty Mole and Abnor Mole, using some materials from other creators as well.  The Region starts with a "B".

This is in Bisaccia.

smallcoastalisland.jpg

I go past that island so often and I never looked at it, such a pretty place

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

You need to be a Tiny to use these seats, but where am I?

Snapshot_025.jpg.ac4e2f732da2f267da57e882ce237ff5.jpg

You are in Bertrada. Bertrada - I spelled it wrong!   

Edited by Rufferta
Someone politely pointed out I spelled the Region wrong.... :(
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

There's a hidden quest there too ^^

I had saved my notes for the White Islands Quest. I was able to find the book, but I couldn't find the clue on Gisela. In Adelais, the final spot on the quest, I researched the group that the seven women on the pillars represented, but when I got to the bottom of the "path both wet and deep" the pillar didn't respond. 

Is the quest broken, or did I miss something? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rufferta said:

I had saved my notes for the White Islands Quest. I was able to find the book, but I couldn't find the clue on Gisela. In Adelais, the final spot on the quest, I researched the group that the seven women on the pillars represented, but when I got to the bottom of the "path both wet and deep" the pillar didn't respond. 

Is the quest broken, or did I miss something? 

I find the book, that has me looking for a sign in Lothar. But I can't find anything there. I literally managed  just one step of the quest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a sucker for secret passageways. There is a place in Nautilus that will give you a note card with a List of Wonders. One of the items is "I wonder why she made this landmark?"  Find the place and look around to find the secret passageway...

Regular Nautilus visitors may have already found the other end, where the kangaroo says "Click the ground"...

Clue: In The Theater in Anath, in Nautilus, is a floating scroll and shell that will give you The List of Wonders.

secret passageways.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rufferta said:

I had saved my notes for the White Islands Quest. I was able to find the book, but I couldn't find the clue on Gisela. In Adelais, the final spot on the quest, I researched the group that the seven women on the pillars represented, but when I got to the bottom of the "path both wet and deep" the pillar didn't respond. 

Is the quest broken, or did I miss something? 

If you've reached the end of the quest you need to cam around beneath you to get the prize i couldn't find any way of getting any closer to the area it's in the script in the door doesn't work

Edited by Claireschen Hesten
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If you've reached the end of the quest you need to cam around beneath you to get the prize i couldn't find any way of getting any closer to the area it's in the script in the door doesn't work

Thank you. I was down at the bottom and someone came along and checked to make sure I wasn't stuck. It was embarrassing, but it was also nice to know that there are residents who want to help.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rufferta said:

I'm a sucker for secret passageways. There is a place in Nautilus that will give you a note card with a List of Wonders. One of the items is "I wonder why she made this landmark?"  Find the place and look around to find the secret passageway...

Regular Nautilus visitors may have already found the other end, where the kangaroo says "Click the ground"...

 

secret passageways.jpg

That all sounds familiar except the kangaroo !

I have searched high and low for it and I am still thinking on it, maybe someone else knows it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

I find the book, that has me looking for a sign in Lothar. But I can't find anything there. I literally managed  just one step of the quest.

here you go:

 

hildegarde green book quest (look for, and read cover of green book) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hildegarde/67/193/42,

 

on lothari picture of a mural with a moon - touch the moon ,

 

on gisela pink flower at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gisela/140/125/23,

 

and on Adelais at the bottom of the stairs say Pleiades

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

That all sounds familiar except the kangaroo !

I have searched high and low for it and I am still thinking on it, maybe someone else knows it.

You will find the List of Wonders in the Theater in Anath, Nautilus. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

here you go:

 

hildegarde green book quest (look for, and read cover of green book) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hildegarde/67/193/42,

 

on lothari picture of a mural with a moon - touch the moon ,

 

on gisela pink flower at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gisela/140/125/23,

 

and on Adelais at the bottom of the stairs say Pleiades

Yay ! that moon I had seen as just a part of the picture. I had clicked that picture already and the other one with the moon too. 

You got me to the complete it!

Well found my friend 
At your quest's end
Your prize is here
A globe I hope you will hold dear
A small memento of your quest
To show that you have passed the test
Of the white islands, fair and bright
In the silver moon's dear light

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

You will find the List of Wonders in the Theater in Anath, Nautilus. 

I found it eventually. I had even looked in the Harbor but had not seen the entrance.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nautilus - Mlachthi/234/11/11

I was reminded of and went and looked at the secret passage in the temple whilst exploring.. that one is fun too

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...