WTH is .....

Aethelwine

6 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think the stone-paved routes like that are fairly common on all parts of the Atoll (the various Mole-built Routes). If no one finds it and another clue is needed, I will come up with one. :) 

I started off looking on the Atoll but every road I went to that wasn't tarmac didn't have that edging, so I looked at all the other continents before coming back after your clue.

Edited by Aethelwine

8 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

I deserve a rest after all that hunting. For some reason it never occurred to me it might be a LDPW build. Nice find.

Snapshot_045.thumb.jpg.e5dd8ab5f01ee994c3b05bc81463eea3.jpg

Its at Ribeata

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ribeata/125/197/32

Oops, sorry! I think I've only been showing Mole builds, so didn't think to specify that this was one. I'll try to remember to mention one way or the other. :) 

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oops, sorry! I think I've only been showing Mole builds, so didn't think to specify that this was one. I'll try to remember to mention one way or the other. :) 

No worries, I don't think telling me it was a mole build would have made it easier. I was just surprised is all I meant

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

Another mole build, this is an undersea Botanical garden. But where am I?

Snapshot_047.thumb.jpg.55061ed1b63cbcd43db8dae818fa377b.jpg

Snapshot_046.thumb.jpg.471cb5ce2934af07237ac78bcb9dd893.jpg

This is the Ciuacoatl Undersea Botanical Garden in Ciuacoatl. 197/220/1. This is a lovely build by Abnor Mole. There is a diving equipment giver just inside the outer door.

• Like 3

This Isle was home to a God thrown from the heavens after his parents saw that he was imperfect. He excelled in the skills of fire, metalworking, stone masonry, and sculpture and became their patron god after he was readmitted to Olympus. There is little on this barren land but a shelter with a fire and blacksmith's tools; however, on one edge of the island there are the ruins of a temple and a single light beam shining down. Where am I?

Added another clue. Playing with environments, unfortunately I could not find one named "Fables".

hephaestus2.jpg

hephaestus3.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
because
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rufferta said:

This Isle was home to a God thrown from the heavens after his parents saw that he was imperfect. He excelled in the skills of fire, metalworking, stone masonry, and sculpture and became their patron god after he was readmitted to Olympus. There is little on this barren land but a shelter with a fire and blacksmith's tools; however, on one edge of the island there are the ruins of a temple and a single light beam shining down. Where am I?

hephaestus2.jpg

It is in Banda, Hephaestus Isle

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Banda/174/84/25

• Like 2

At this location Michael Linden has made a nice hotel build,

Snapshot_055.thumb.jpg.a2dc5ff29026c2afdee5ec15c06abc0a.jpg

With pleasant gardens

Snapshot_053.thumb.jpg.9ca77c0c191ae324c59d327d158c4c55.jpg

humorous adorable rats in the kitchen

Snapshot_054.thumb.jpg.f549b0daa3f7616a09eaa26531d9fd2b.jpg

but it hides a dark secret in the basement... You might have wondered where all the spiders come from? Here is a giant spider egg hatching if you touch it.

Snapshot_056.thumb.jpg.84c82f077479fc79253e80afe7f668b8.jpg

Where is this hotel with its dark secret...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

I believe that's at Shamon, next to Zebrasil Hub there's a nice collection of boats around the property

Where might this island be?

WhereIsThis6.thumb.jpg.d0c7c1a2a5eda709b322323076e6a59c.jpg

It is Pledder beach, between Le Bar De La Marine and the Seychelles. A handy rezz spot for anyone that has had a rough journey up from Ahab's Haunt.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pledder/70/181/22

• Like 3

Info Hub at some place that starts with H, I used to have an art museum nearby.  Can't remember the region name off-hand, but it's in Northern Corsica, I think.  I'll have to check the World Map IF THEY EVER F%#@ING FIX IT.

No wait, I've got a landmark to my old place, so...HYANNISPORT!!!  THAT'S what it was called!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyannisport/72/58/29

Edit:  Every parcel nearby has changed, save for Bee's rental (my alt lived there), and the adboard on route 7.  Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

I guess the neighborhood started going downhill after somebody used the Edit Terrain feature to carve her initials into the land before abandoning it.  Who would do such a thing?

755401171_InitialsHeeHee.thumb.png.d6fba664a3849261cd2c8f7e0e27526d.png

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1