WTH is .....

Aethelwine

20 hours ago, TlIIy said:

I finally made it on stage, this was my solo! If I get booed they will probably throw me in jail, if not, I will have to buy a round of drinks in the saloon! I hitched my wagon up by an old water tower.

Where am I?

PS I went through the first 16 pages on this thread and didn't see this place, so hope I'm not repeating a previous post.

Tilly on stage_001.jpg

Tilly, is that you in the front? I confess this location has me baffled. Any hint would be welcomed.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

Tilly, is that you in the front? I confess this location has me baffled. Any hint would be welcomed.

I presume it is and they look adorable....

The location looks vaguely familiar, but I too need a clue to prompt my memory.

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

It is me, and I'm in a region with quite a few sandboxes nearby. The region is from 2003 and has  Linden creations, and areas including this little old town 😉 I just saw a Pod go by, so there is another clue if you know your Pod routes.

There seems to be a 'cornfield' not too gar away.

Edited by TlIIy
ETA
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TlIIy said:

It is me, and I'm in a region with quite a few sandboxes nearby. The region is from 2003 and has  Linden creations, and areas including this little old town 😉 I just saw a Pod go by, so there is another clue if you know your Pod routes.

There seems to be a 'cornfield' not too gar away.

the Wild West Town!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oak Grove/77/73/11

I had forgotten how nice that theatre looked.... good location!

(and I wouldn't worry about duplicating places - can't expect people to go all through the thread to check and even when they do get duplicated we still forget them :) )

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Aethelwine said:

the Wild West Town!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oak Grove/77/73/11

I had forgotten how nice that theatre looked.... good location!

(and I wouldn't worry about duplicating places - can't expect people to go all through the thread to check and even when they do get duplicated we still forget them :) )

The urge to say 'yeeha' was too great 😁

• Haha 3

On 7/16/2021 at 2:41 PM, Aethelwine said:

When I first saw it I thought I knew where it was but when I got there... the theatre I was thinking of is a bit more run down than yours...

Snapshot_189.thumb.jpg.1e0296ab49ebf468be9a8f111d634f92.jpg

Snapshot_188.thumb.jpg.b6802b485198cd2cca342a23f28f9102.jpg

Snapshot_187.thumb.jpg.b433fedf7905c56a671b5d7d80d8a14e.jpg

Do you know where this one is?

I'll need another clue please 😁

This one may be hard to find - it is a store in Jeogeot - off the Northern Spur Road but visible from it. Not far from the Old World, and in a region I cannot pronounce.

Just down the road is a giant airship shaped like a cat. This is an interesting area.

Business has been around for some time, specializes in everything to do with water. I was fascinated by the 'habi-domes' displaying different creatures. Here I am looking at some cute beavers. Where am I?

beaversinhabidomesmall_001.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 3

On 7/19/2021 at 11:02 PM, Rufferta said:

This one may be hard to find - it is a store in Jeogeot - off the Northern Spur Road but visible from it. Not far from the Old World, and in a region I cannot pronounce.

Just down the road is a giant airship shaped like a cat. This is an interesting area.

Business has been around for some time, specializes in everything to do with water. I was fascinated by the 'habi-domes' displaying different creatures. Here I am looking at some cute beavers. Where am I?

I haven't had an opportunity to go looking for this yet, I will try on Saturday.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 11:02 PM, Rufferta said:

You are at Splash Aquatics

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gooruembalchi/67/221/83

It is a delightfully well laid out and presented shop Snapshot_191.thumb.jpg.18ddae7dffb226eb452f7e773b50d9a3.jpg

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 3

Maybe to help out I should add some clues, I said before:

"Okay so I am out treking when I find a little home created by Milli Mole in the last year or so, beyond that a little pond, and picnic area"

It may have occurred to you that time line combined with the style of landscaping suggests Bellisseria... I can add that is right, the location is in Bellisseria.

I will also add that it is close to (within a region or two) of what I think are termed "Community hubs" 

Edited by Aethelwine

This is the landing point for a wonderful museum in the Blake Sea. After touring the museum and picking up notecard information about subjects such as Yggdrasil and the Nine Worlds, you can go out back and view a longboat on the water. Next door is a smaller museum showcasing art styles. Where am I? 

Snapshot _ Strandhavet Viking Museum, Strandhavet (160, 170, 23.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Feorie Frimon said:

I went looking for this one, but I couldn't find it in Search or a Region named 'Violet Island' - anyone got an SURL?

The actual region name is Violet it's part of the colour regions of north Sansara

edit: this is what the sign says

Travel%2B-%2BViolet%2Binfo%2Bhub_021_edited.jpg

Edited by Claireschen Hesten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/29/2021 at 9:22 PM, Rufferta said:

This is the landing point for a wonderful museum in the Blake Sea. After touring the museum and picking up notecard information about subjects such as Yggdrasil and the Nine Worlds, you can go out back and view a longboat on the water. Next door is a smaller museum showcasing art styles. Where am I? 

Snapshot _ Strandhavet Viking Museum, Strandhavet (160, 170, 23.jpg

It is the wonderful Stranhavet Viking museum in Second Norway.

It is a lovely little museum that is informative and fun and really recreates the feeling of a visit to one, without compromising on the limitations of the platform. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Strandhavet/178/179/22

• Like 1