WTH is .....

Aethelwine

1 hour ago, Aethelwine said:

On the Island next to the giant serpent there are the relics of a sacrificial ritual similar to that of the Andromeda and Perseus myth.

Snapshot_141.thumb.jpg.884de19d8b1e15369a7627ba9cbef253.jpg

In Okhotsk in Sea of Fables - 180 164 35 near Andromeda's chains. (I thought I had found it earlier in Seto, but the bones didn't match.

• Like 3

Underwater, near previously-mentioned sites, segments of a green-brick road lead to a sunken telehub. Along the road are at least 13 corroded go-carts, many of them driven by Pumpkin Tripsa's 'Strange Statues'. Where am I?

sunkin cart.jpg

telehub.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 5

On 5/26/2021 at 5:40 AM, Rufferta said:

Underwater, near previously-mentioned sites, segments of a green-brick road lead to a sunken telehub. Along the road are at least 13 corroded go-carts, many of them driven by Pumpkin Tripsa's 'Strange Statues'. Where am I?

sunkin cart.jpg

telehub.jpg

It has been puzzling me where that is.. as I knew I had been there.. I worked it out eventually the Go Carts are the clue as the area isn't far from the vehicle sandboxes.... It is in Luna East

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Luna East/126/160/10 

• Like 3

On 5/30/2021 at 10:43 AM, Aethelwine said:

I have found a nice Naughty Mole creation to play out a fantasy and dance.....

Snapshot_145.thumb.jpg.cff213329fcc766c965accfdfbff33f0.jpg

Fortunately no one here to see me looking foolish doing ten year old dances...

Snapshot_147.thumb.jpg.13e3b760eef36dccbb26a49623286686.jpg

But where am I?

oh I know where that this, but did *you* find the secret passageway in there?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

then take a peek around ^^

Unless the prims rearrange themselves, or clicking something teleports you elsewhere I am not seeing any secrets there.

Are you sure you are thinking of the right place?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

I do know that's "Arabian Nights" in Tonar. I couldn't find the supposed "secret passage" @Adamburp Adamczyk spoke of. I don't have a location to share so will pass on to someone else

Yes, it's in Tonar. I wonder if Adam is thinking of the same location. 

I will think of somewhere to post when home in about 6 hours, unless anyone else posts on first. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

Okay so I have stopped off somewhere for some refreshment, this place has been around since 2015 and part of a beautifully run area accessible from the mainland.

Snapshot_149.thumb.jpg.e5d5974383a4f072eddc5399843e220b.jpgSnapshot_150.thumb.jpg.077756c642d71a44931d74434b714486.jpg

But where am I?

I'm sure I've been there, but darned if I can find it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rufferta said:

I'm sure I've been there, but darned if I can find it.

If it helps, I was careful with my wording. It is not in an area that is technically mainland, but it is connected. 

So it is either on one of the connected private owned partnership regions or Bellisseria

• Like 2

This is in Cerrado - 62/215/23 - Part of the Sailors Cove South group.  Now I remember that Yukiko led a tour through the nearby Rainforest Reserve in Cooper Creek Wilderness. A very nice area, and the group has made certain parts of the area public access.

I think I was blocking the memory because it was during this tour I paddled a kayak up a tree and then got lost in a cave*.

*The tour guide tried repeatedly to send me a teleport to join the group, but I was too panicked to pay attention. :(

Edited by Rufferta
Wasn't guide's fault I got lost - it's just my special talent.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rufferta said:

This is in Cerrado - 62/215/23 - Part of the Sailors Cove South group.  Now I remember that Yukiko led a tour through the nearby Rainforest Reserve in Cooper Creek Wilderness. A very nice area, and the group has made certain parts of the area public access.

I think I was blocking the memory because it was during this tour I paddled a kayak up a tree and then got lost in a cave.

I think it is Mount Cooper just three regions South that has the cave, it is a nice area for Kayaking, with public spaces and alot of the private rentals have signs welcoming visitors too.

• Like 2

I am in an underwater mine looking at something labelled 'prim ore'. This is from a 2011 project by Mouldy Mole that apparently was never completed.  (From Adamburp's list).

Underwater mine_001.png

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 4