52 Weeks of Color Revisited

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 942 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Doris Johnsky said:

Seeking Port in a Stormy Sea

image.png.3c85e3d9a6bc2bf2f06e628602946f40.png

Thanks for posting but THIS thread is about CLOTHING and what folks wear to match the color.  It is not a landscape thread. 

Here is the  landscape thread: 

7 minutes ago, Doris Johnsky said:

I know where the landscape thread is. I post there frequently.  Maybe I missed the part in the initial post that said it was clothes only.  As I read it, it was colors.  

On 11/17/2020 at 8:52 PM, Chic Aeon said:

It was to make an outfit based on the color for that week.

OK. Change of subject -  LOL. 

And congrats ahead of time for anyone who gets close to "asparagus" :D.  Yes, hard I think.  BIG change next week in hue and tone both and a lot of peachy type colors coming up and yes even MORE BLUE (but I didn't have any issues with those so maybe you guys won't either).

Meanwhile if you like free stuff be sure and check Shop and Hop  for many colorful gifts as well as gift cards where you can pick up your own items (no group required). 

AND since I am only posting on this thread now (long story - who knows how long that  will last but happily I am not having withdrawals)  can someone please press any old button so that I make it to 20,000 LOL. 

It is amazing the things we care about *wink*.  

image.png.cbdca493a5db59012e36ca609fa67d85.png

Very good day for me, hope it was for you guys also!  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Run, run, run.

Pant, pant!

I'm here! I'm here.

Yep I forgot to post last night but NOW I have the new color of the week.  I really LIKED asparagus but we sure don't see much of it around these days. Now watch and it will be a "color of the year" soon (tm).

This week is PERIWINKLE which isn't that far away from our recent pale blue. Periwinkle is a bit more towards violet -- so a "cooler" color than our recent popular blue.

periwinkle%2Bswatch.jpg

Honestly, not much different to me LOL.

Remember how long it took us to even GET a blue?  Well there are LOTS of them coming up in the not too distant future. So I suggest that copying any cute but "not quite periwinkle" clothing into a temporary "BLUE" folder might be in order. LOL.

Happy styling!   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

Run, run, run.

Pant, pant!

I'm here! I'm here.

Yep I forgot to post last night but NOW I have the new color of the week.  I really LIKED asparagus but we sure don't see much of it around these days. Now watch and it will be a "color of the year" soon (tm).

This week is PERIWINKLE which isn't that far away from our recent pale blue. Periwinkle is a bit more towards violet -- so a "cooler" color than our recent popular blue.

periwinkle%2Bswatch.jpg

Honestly, not much different to me LOL.

Remember how long it took us to even GET a blue?  Well there are LOTS of them coming up in the not too distant future. So I suggest that copying any cute but "not quite periwinkle" clothing into a temporary "BLUE" folder might be in order. LOL.

Happy styling!   

My favorite Crayola color since I was a child!

• Like 1

I was REALLY off this week. Not only was I (only slightly) behind schedule, I posted the WRONG COLOR for the week. Only noticed when I went to look on the blog and found --- 

EGGPLANT

eggplant%2Bswatch.jpg

NEXT week is periwinkle but feel free to switch things around. Again, definitely my bad. Sorry.

Eggplant is a very dark purple-brown color.   I had a really cute short coat  (remember I did these in February or whatever and it is winter SOMEWHERE on the globe).    So this one was pretty easy for me.  I don't remember too much about finding and photography though.  Some days when I was on a roll I did five in a day (yes, really). 

Amazingly we have moved through a LOT of colors!!!!!

So pick your hue this week and follow up next week with the other and I will TRY and be more on top of this.  Not sure how eggplant slipped by me. I was way down in the post list oddly but posted on the correct date. Ah the mysteries. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 2

Move away from the blue --- 

Move away from the blue --

Don't worry there are plenty more blues in the list. But we are taking a break for a bit and moving into "reds" territory.  Now a lot of the reds seemed very similar to me  -- not all but many. Still, after my TEAL meltdown I just let that flow over me and didn't worry about it. Sometimes I got close, sometimes not so much. Lighting and even background webpage color makes a big difference in both photos and swatches.

With that said, our color of the week is CERISE.

cerise%2Bswatch.jpg

This is a red moving just a bit towards blue -- so a "cool red.  Or of course whatever you feel is "cerise" to you LOL.

Have fun.  This is week 34 for those that are counting!!! 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 942 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.