52 Weeks of Color Revisited

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

WEEK FORTY!!!!  

Doesn't seem like it to me. Less than three months and we are back to our beginning date.

This week is a fairly big change from the past == at least as I REMEMBER the past; who knows?  "It has been 40 weeks".

This week is a pale, calm, gentle green.

celedon%2Bgreen%2Bswatch.jpg

CELEDON

I didn't quite get this color right in my styling but maybe you guys will do better. Mine was a bit too much towards blue. I had some really lovely colors "in this neighborhood" but they were too gray or too light or whatever.   

So I am wishing you luck and looking forward to what you came up with.   

The good news is that the upcoming colors are pretty different from each other and the hue family changes from week to week.  I am not SURE but I think that "I" did that on purpose.  

When I switched gears in the middle of the process since the RANDOM idea wasn't working too well, I decided to use the original list but to do it backwards  and of course skipping any we had already done.  Giving that info away won't make much difference now since I am pretty sure things got switched around AGAIN on the way to the finish line.   Just trying to make each week fun and special. 

:SwingingFriends:

Have fun. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

You guys are rockin' CELEDON.  And great to have you back  Marianne!

Thanks! I said to myself that Navy Blue works for Midnight Blue. So here is the Navy slash midnight outfit. I think navy blue is better than all other blue colors we have worked our way through.

52 Weeks of Color change - Midnight Blue

• Like 7

It's a new week and a new color -- this time taking us WAAAAAAY into "girlie" territory.   There is a ton of this color out there so I am thinking it should be easy for lots of folks. Of course if you hate pink -- then look in those fatpack huds if you have some :D.

I give  you CANDY PINK:

candy%2Bpink%2Bswatch.jpg

This automatically makes me think of 1hundred and Scandalize although I am not sure that THEIR pinks are THIS pink -- LOL. I just associate them with pink somehow.   

This is Week 41 for those that are keeping track. 

Have fun!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have done 35 colors now. What is the correct number, @Chic Aeon?

I know I have not done Faded Blue. So that is 36 colors I "know" about. What am I missing? My head is spinning.

Periwrinkle

Indigo

Candy Pink

Eggplant

Aspargus

Cerise

Midnight Blue

Sky Blue

Celadon

White

Teal

Emerald

Yellow

Grey

Plum

Blue

Silver

Red

Tangerine

Goldenrod

Ecru

Jazzberry

Sepia

Olive

Lemon Yellow

Mauve

Umber

Lime

Patriarch

Black

Taupe

Banana

Green

Liver

Mahogany

Candy pink was week 41.  I  have NO idea what you are missing though LOL.   Maybe you can print out that swatch chart? And then cross of the ones you have done?

In my blog queue we still have (in no particular order )  

Pearled Ivory

Wenge (yes really)

Moss Green

Apricot

Plumeria

Bronze

Mulberry

Fire Brick (not FIREBRICK which we did)

Jade

Chartreuse

Orange

In theory all the ones we have done so far are listed here. I made a template so unless I missed tagging one ^^ it should be correct. That might help too.

https://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/search/label/52 weeks of color revisited

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.