what's the matter????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:
7 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

I got one word for you : Covfefe !

I'm wondering.. on inauguration day, will they have to go looking for Joe in the senate building.. hehehe

Understand, I'm gonna have fun at both their expenses!!\o/

hehehehe

You tax my empathy, Ceka, but I'm willing to try...    :)

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'll ask again, though, Gage . . . where is the evidence of actual fraud? Where?

Trump said so. That's it. I honestly thought this baseless accusation was just him doing his latest "NO I MUST WIN" tantrum, but seeing Gage's post made me realise he does it because his word alone plants seeds of doubt even with no evidence, and people believe it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Trump said so. That's it. I honestly thought this baseless accusation was just him doing his latest "NO I MUST WIN" tantrum, but seeing Gage's post made me realise he does it because his word alone plants seeds of doubt even with no evidence, and people believe it.

Given that there really is no evidence of this, and never was going be (because, seriously guys, the Democrats can hardly manage to organize their own caucus meetings competently), it's been pretty clear from the outset of the campaign that this has all been about allowing Trump to exit pretending he never lost. It's about The Brand, and The Ego.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's about The Brand, and The Ego.

That is all he ever was. He has not got a drop of statesmanship in him. He is thin-skinned, brittle, narcissistic and blustering. He has no grace, no dignity, no humility, no magnificence and no convincing fake tan. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

There is always fraud..This is why anyone running has allowance in their funds for all those lawyers.. Trump thinking there was just fraud on one side, that doesn't make much sense to me..

It just comes down to how much fraud pretty much anyways.. Who in their right mind really thinks there is that much that there will ever be a reversal?

I think there is even an allowance of so much, because some is expected..

I just think it's funny that it is just in those few last states where they suspect it.. Why wouldn't they suspect it all over the board rather than just the ones they needed.. hehehe

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

That is all he ever was. He has not got a drop of statesmanship in him. He is thin-skinned, brittle, narcissistic and blustering. He has no grace, no dignity, no humility, no magnificence and no convincing fake tan. 

Yeah, the Americans got lucky this time.

Any first time dictator over here at least  gets a chance to slaughter opponents by the millions. :|

ETA : And I cannot prove he's a dictator. But I surely saw him take a dive for it ..

Edited by TDD123
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TDD123 said:

Ok, maybe we should hold off the winebinging for now ? 😕

I desperately and genuinely hope that you're right that this is an unfounded concern, TDD.

But there are heavily armed protestors outside of some ballot counting places now. There have been death threats sent to those tabulating the votes. And it wouldn't be the first time that this kind of misinformation has led to actual violence, now would it?

But, again . . . let's pray that this doesn't happen. Maybe you're right, and I've had too much coffee. Hope so!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

joe biden.jpg

I hope that things go back to normal, like the normal that bill burr was talking about before Trump got elected..

He said something like, Does it really matter who wins? I mean you never see the president but ever 6 months when he decides to interrupt the game I'm watching..

hehehehe

5 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

On the off chance this is serious, I meant which country are you in? 

Obviously you don't have to reply!

I was referring to Europe and it's despots gallore. Perhaps a bad analogy, but calling the U.S. a bananarepublic didn't sound as strong .. :D

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.