what's the matter????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Gage Wirefly said:

This guy is a virulent anti Trumper but even he has doubts.

"This guy" is a professional conspiracy theorist who has made films that stoke the fires of racial divides. And he has zilch in the way of inside information on the election.

Gage, it's important to keep an eye on elections -- that's why there are observers, and even international monitors, watching the conduct of these things.

But "Gosh, this sure seems fishy" isn't a substitute for actual evidence. Particularly when the late surge in votes for Biden is not merely predictable, given the way mail-in ballots have been left to last in most of these states, and are overwhelmingly the choice of Democrat voters, but actually was predicted because of these factors (google "red mirage").

Where is the evidence of widespread, organized voter fraud? Where are the instances? "We were winning, now we're losing" doesn't constitute proof.

And in the meantime, this kind of blind articulation of so-far utterly unsubstantiated rumours does nothing but undermine the legitimacy of a process that, so far as anyone -- including Fox News -- has seen, has been functioning just exactly as it ought to.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gage Wirefly said:

This guy is a virulent anti Trumper but even he has doubts.

There's a very simple explanation. Repubs tended to vote on election day in person and their votes were counted first. The mail-in ballots (overwhelmingly Dems) are being counted last, and those are the votes coming in now and pushing up the Biden count.

If you remember, Trump even discouraged voting by mail to his supporters.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

If you remember, Trump even discouraged voting by mail to his supporters.

THIS.

Which makes the sudden protestations of "Why are so many of the mail-in ballots for the Democrats" a particularly cynical ploy.

They're mostly Democrat because you urged your own supporters not to use them.

Duh.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

THIS.

Which makes the sudden protestations of "Why are so many of the mail-in ballots for the Democrats" a particularly cynical ploy.

They're mostly Democrat because you urged your own supporters not to use them.

Duh.

We'll see. If the recount is done and everything is on the level, I will drop it. Until then, no.

2 minutes ago, Gage Wirefly said:

I'd like to congratulate Mr. Biden for a fair election and breaking down barriers to become the first president with dementia. So stunning and brave!

Come on, man .. take your loss. You are so better off without Trump. You deserve better. Honestly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TDD123 said:
7 minutes ago, Gage Wirefly said:

God help us all.

First the Dems .. then come the atheists .. 😈

And the gays with their gay agenda!!!  oh nooooo

I read a report that Trumpies think a third of Dems are gay ...when it's only 6%

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Gage Wirefly said:

We'll see. If the recount is done and everything is on the level, I will drop it. Until then, no.

There will be recounts in those states that have laws that require it when the winning vote fails to reach a particular threshold. And possibly others too. That's cool, and as it should be.

I'll ask again, though, Gage . . . where is the evidence of actual fraud? Where?

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Come on, man .. take your loss. You are so better off without Trump. You deserve better. Honestly.

Well said!  I believe you are right.  Besides our presidents are mostly talking heads.  There are all kinds of good people looking out for us to help us besides just the president.   If I didn't believe that, I would have taken the ex-pat route and moved to Canada or somewhere else.  My life here has been okay.  I'd just like America to be more progressive like California.  I don't believe in a non-secular government.  I want America to be a secular government.  This is the 21st Century and I am tired of the religious hypocrisy in our government. 

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Gage Wirefly said:

I'd like to congratulate Mr. Biden for a fair election and breaking down barriers to become the first president with dementia. So stunning and brave!

Yeah, because Trump is so much younger and acts so much more with it. Given his wife's obvious disgust for him, it's astonishing he managed to maintain this election for so long.

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.