what's the matter????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

38 minutes ago, Gage Wirefly said:

I'd like to congratulate Mr. Biden for a fair election and breaking down barriers to become the first president with dementia. So stunning and brave!

https://time.com/5620936/donald-trump-revolutionary-war-airports/

Not to mention:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jan/17/ronald-reagan-alzheimers-president-son

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:
5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

joe biden.jpg

Expand  Expand  

I hope that things go back to normal, like the normal that bill burr was talking about before Trump got elected..

He said something like, Does it really matter who wins? I mean you never see the president but ever 6 months when he decides to interrupt the game I'm watching..

hehehehe

And in the background without most people's awareness, my Social Work friends will report increased capacity to help the hungry kid, the homeless vet lying on the street with the frosty beard, and the ill person needing health care.......because the Democrats consistently fund programs  for "the least among us" to a much greater degree than Republicans.

Current Trump "Tweetstorm" beginning.  Trump refuses and will challenge...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-makes-baseless-claims-about-illegally-received-ballots-in-pennsylvania-during-fractious-tweetstorm/ar-BB1aMVlm?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump's remarks are without evidence. Pennsylvania's Supreme Court had ruled that mail-in ballots that came in up to three days after Election Day would be counted, in light of the pandemic and postal service delays.

That ruling is in limbo after a legal challenge by the Republicans. As it stands, election officials are setting aside mail-in ballots received after Election Day, in case they are invalidated.

4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

And in the background without most people's awareness, my Social Work friends will report increased capacity to help the hungry kid, the homeless vet lying on the street with the frosty beard, and the ill person needing health care.......because the Democrats consistently fund programs  for "the least among us" to a much greater degree than Republicans.

I'm just saying in so many words.. I hope he's not in our face all the time and on twitter and all that other stuff..

It used to be like seeing the president was rare compared to this last time.. I liked that, because it gave that feeling like, well if he's on, it must be important..

hehehe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm just saying in so many words.. I hope he's not in our face all the time and on twitter and all that other stuff..

It used to be like seeing the president was rare compared to this last time.. I liked that, because it gave that feeling like, well if he's on, it must be important..

hehehe

I never read Trump tweets until recently, Ceka.  To put it mildly, he's a drama king and a trouble maker in some ways.  I need a vacation now. 

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FairreLilette said:

I never read Trump tweets until recently, Ceka.  To put it mildly, he's a drama king and a trouble maker in some ways.  I need a vacation. 

And that's what he is doing to just one of you, Americans .. :D

You should sue him for that vacation .. :|

Well.. straight from Europe .. so I guess it's official now ..

1920x1080a.jpg

https://nos.nl/collectie/13849/artikel/2355590-media-vs-roepen-joe-biden-uit-tot-winnaar-verkiezingen-trump-kondigt-rechtszaak-aan

If Trump still wants to win now, he'll have to take out the U.S. Media.

Edited by TDD123

7 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

You wouldn't believe all the hair at these lesbian music festivals.

Do many have dreadlocks between their anckles ? :D

ETA : Correcting myself "No, because THAT would be gross."  OK.

Edited by TDD123

6 minutes ago, TDD123 said:
9 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

You wouldn't believe all the hair at these lesbian music festivals.

Do many have dreadlocks between their anckles ? :D

More than a few bearded women. Personally, I don't like to be hairy, but there's something to the feminist objections in the way society often attempts to infantilize women, to the point of valuing them more when hairless, as are babies.

I imagine much has to do with the overvaluing of youth and fear of death.  Big eyes via make-up tricks, flawless skin via make-up.

Edited by Luna Bliss

That's not what hair does to me.

Hair reminds me of being  a primate watching other primates act ridiculously over hair, while growing boldly bald without a care.

Hey, that ryhmes even.. :|

Edited by TDD123

4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

More than a few bearded women. Personally, I don't like to be hairy, but there's something to the feminist objections in the way society often attempts to infantilize women, to the point of valuing them more when hairless, as are babies.

I imagine much has to do with the overvaluing of youth and fear of death.  Big eyes via make-up tricks, flawless skin via make-up.

And don't forget all that highlighter (aka goop shine) so women could have the skin they had when they were a toddler. 

1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

That is all he ever was. He has not got a drop of statesmanship in him. He is thin-skinned, brittle, narcissistic and blustering. He has no grace, no dignity, no humility, no magnificence and no convincing fake tan. 

And yet the dems were incapable of fielding a candidate capable of beating him in 2016 and are just scraping by for this term even with all we know of Trump. Therein lies the real horror for the American people in my opinion.

• Like 2

Just now, Arielle Popstar said:

And yet the dems were incapable of fielding a candidate capable of beating him in 2016 and are just scraping by for this term even with all we know of Trump. Therein lies the real horror for the American people in my opinion.

It's worse than that.

The Democrats haven't been able to put together a policy platform that reflects real change, and addresses the causes of the Trumpism.

There are millions of Americans who voted for Trump because they feel the system has failed them. And they're not wrong. The Democrats need to do better than "same-old same-old," or we'll be looking at another demagogue in 2024.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.