Some ideas of some reactions I think would be good to add the ones already in the forums. Do you have any ideas? :D

Jaide Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I could think of a few but lets be realistic here hmm?

Unless said reaction carries a positive or somewhat neutral feeling, it won't even be glanced at - have to maintain that fake sense of "togetherness"/"civility" and other such nonsense after all ...

Edited by Solar Legion
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jaide Beck said:

Some ideas of some reactions I think would be good to add the ones already in the forums. Do you have any ideas? :DWow, really?,  for sure, oh yeah! Just a thought. :D 

Let me try to decipher this...

Some ideas [in] some reactions I think would be good to add [to] the ones already in the forums.

Reactions are in the forums, so the ideas in the reactions are already also in the forums. Maybe you mean: "Gather all the ideas in the reactions and start new topics based on these"?

I say, this is a brilliant idea! But, as with all brilliant ideas, you have to find some poor schmuck someone willing to put this into action. Any ideas?

25 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Let me try to decipher this...

Reactions are in the forums, so the ideas in the reactions are already also in the forums. Maybe you mean: "Gather all the ideas in the reactions and start new topics based on these"?

I say, this is a brilliant idea! But, as with all brilliant ideas, you have to find some poor schmuck someone willing to put this into action. Any ideas?

Pardon, i didn't write it correctly. 

1 hour ago, Solar Legion said:

I could think of a few but lets be realistic here hmm?

Unless said reaction carries a positive or somewhat neutral feeling, it won't even be glanced at - have to maintain that fake sense of "togetherness"/"civility" and other such nonsense after all ...

well wow as in i like your dress.. or wow that's great. 

5 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

As in disgust image.png.165ef5d1cabc8bcfb6cb128a1c79c0e9.png  As a reaction to off-topic, hate-filled proselytizing. 

I'll give you one of those for making me look up what  proselytizing means at 6.30 am  before a cuppa brews but its a perfect word now I know what it means

• Haha 2

On 10/12/2020 at 12:31 PM, Cindy Evanier said:

more than once  

Remember when we all were asking for hug reactions? It was another lifetime, right? I have a few gifs stored from those days. Now we're asking for variants of GFY (&D). It kinda went south for me when told I was enabling the KKK, or Klan adjacent, etc. :/ Yeah, need:

gofuckyourself.gif

grouphug.gif.5ec481d4665cdd6524f7e2491dcb100f.gif

TW hand heart.gif

unnamed.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

The scorn laugh gets way too much use, IMO.

It has been so over-used that it is hard to use legitimately any more. More than once I've responded sincerely with a laugh, only to go back and explain that it was a sincere laugh and not a scorn laugh. I've rarely used it (though I have). I tend to use the faux sad response, but that doesn't necessarily get the point across either. The one advantage to the faux sad over the scorn laugh is it doesn't award the recipient any participation points, and those are often important to those who get such responses.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.