The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

21 hours ago, Malayaa Morningstar said:

Artisan Fantasy has their entire herbal collection out for 25L Tuesday!  I doublechecked and there are 11 items in the box for only 25L, what a great deal...http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Artisan Fantasy/190/108/2003

1365074207_AFHerbalCollectionsmall.jpg.a7e806ea01445925fa02ef23c6fff0f9.jpg

Thank you so much for posting this. I had seen it in Seraphim, but I though every single item was priced to 25 L. Some sellers do just that...

And I managed to get the set just now!

And it is so low Li. Especially the Step ladder that comes filled with pots and plants, all for just 3 Li. And the hanging herbs only 2 Li, the rest is 1 Li I think. And the pots and oils is grouped in several ones, so it is also Li saving.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 6

Group gifts: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orchard Heights/155/33/1585

Group cost 20 L to join. I totally adore the tin can plants, 1 Li each. The highest Li is the bike, 8 Li with pretty poses. Totally worth 20 Li for me.

The bike took a long time to rez for me, but it is nice for photos, maybe not as a permanent decor.

The "Fall" frame is a FabFree group gift and that group is free to join.

Need 1 L to pay for each gift, vendor pays you back.

gifts_001.jpg

• Like 4

Myrrine has had some gachas, it was then I saw them first. I noticed that they are one of the very few stores that put gachas out to a low price. (Low compared to those who price it to 1000, 2000 or more.) I saw only one set on the MP, maybe they have more inworld. This set is for sale secondhand to over 2000 L for a full set, and now it is possible to buy it as copy and mod for 699. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/September-items-set-fat-pack/22694981

• Like 4

For many of us, Autumn is the season of apples and pumpkins. In SL, it also seems to be the season of benches. Bricolage has a couple for you to consider this weekend. At 6 LI and $60-PG, $75-A, with texture change options for the seat and cushion, there is the Agatha Painted Bench on the left of the photo. On the right is the similar Orla Pine Bench - 8 LI with far more texture-change options, $125-PG, $175-A. 

bric1.jpg

• Like 5

If you're looking for a piano and you missed out on Nutmeg's sale a couple of weeks ago, Pitaya may be someplace to visit this weekend - piano and stool (8 LI/2 LI), PG, in 4 color options, $75 per color. The candles are sold separately, 2 LI per candlestick, $50 for the pair. (Lisp also sells pianos, upright and grand; the upright is available in a variety of paint finishes as well as woods, but they are currently priced at $450/$500.) Zerkalo also has a piano on sale this weekend, which I've shown before. No piano stool, no playing animations but a lot of 'sitting *on* the piano ones. 13 LI. I remain unimpressed.

pit.jpg

zerk.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3