The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

It's Tuesday, and the only deal that has excited my interest is at Roawenwood: some trees for your autumnal garden. Two different trees in 4 colors - though the difference between the colors is minimal. Each tree is 2 LI. (There is an updated set available, with 1 LI trees, but that costs $450.) 

roan2.jpg

roan3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6

Halelujah! Some holiday-themed sale items that don't involve pumpkins! (Don't know about you all, but I reached PSP - Pumpkin Saturation Point - almost 2 weeks ago). In fact, these sets from KraftWork are looking towards Christmas. $75 will buy you the small, 4 LI rattan-topped side table with books, cookies, lantern and knee rug (3 patterns) and rug (3 LI, beige, green and red color options, each with a different texture) and a pair of floor pillows (textures the same as the knee rug on table). Oh, and if you click the table, you'll hear T'was the night before Christmas...

And if baking is your thing, this kitchen decor (stand with mugs 2 LI, cupcake stand 3 LI) is also on sale for $60.

kraft1.jpg

kraft2.jpg

kraft2a.jpg

kraft3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
Damn predictive text - Saturation, not Saturday!
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

On 10/29/2021 at 5:52 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

Halelujah! Some holiday-themed sale items that don't involve pumpkins! (Don't know about you all, but I reached PSP - Pumpkin Saturation Point - almost 2 weeks ago). In fact, these sets from KraftWork are looking towards Christmas. $75 will buy you the small, 4 LI rattan-topped side table with books, cookies, lantern and knee rug (3 patterns) and rug (3 LI, beige, green and red color options, each with a different texture) and a pair of floor pillows (textures the same as the knee rug on table). Oh, and if you click the table, you'll hear T'was the night before Christmas...

And if baking is your thing, this kitchen decor (stand with mugs 2 LI, cupcake stand 3 LI) is also on sale for $60.

kraft3.jpg

Thanks, I love these. Particularly the cupcakes with the Christmas lights ❤️

59 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

Thanks, I love these. Particularly the cupcakes with the Christmas lights ❤️

On 10/29/2021 at 11:52 AM, Frigga Freidman said:

Thanks, Frigga. Feeling the same here with the PSP. It's such a relief to look at the weekly sales and offers and not see bloody bodies, gouged eyes, and brutal weapons. And what's up with ugly skin bruises  and cuts you can get for your "loved" one? Enough already, l'm ready for Christmas. (end of rant)

• Like 2

Looking for a pop of red to liven up your living room? Bricolage has this chair and ottoman set (chair 5 LI, ottoman 3 LI) on sale this weekend: $65 PG, $75 A. Some texture changes available - 3 tones of wood and 3 different stripes for the pillow along with options for the back of the chair (pattern or solid color). The side table is available for $60, but the decor items are not included.

bric.JPG

• Like 7

I love this group of leaning frames with a blanket hanging over. Only 1 Li!

The group is on sale this weekend for 60 L. 4 different blanket textures and different picture options.

Much decor for 1 Li. Place the group on a shelf or on the floor. The blanket can be unlinked, but it is not recommended because of shadowing.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Match/199/65/46

The cups are also on sale but did not interest me.

Broken-Arrows2.jpg

cozy_001.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 7

I think I figured out what to do with that space under the stairs of my houseboat. A laundry room:

laundryroom_003.thumb.png.fceb730e3f0553e547b783753d0c655b.png

It's the 3DL - Laundry Room Set at 2 LI: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/3DL-Laundry-Room-Set-2-Prims-100-Mesh/10375916

3DL_LAUNDRY_AD_3.jpg?1479721137

There's also a bathroom set at 3LI: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/3DL-Half-Bathroom-Set-3-Prims-100-Mesh/9645273

3DL_HALFBATH_AD_1.jpg?1470455655

There's an inworld location where you can see them up close:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/NTBI/104/136/24

They have a few more furniture there as well.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

There's also a bathroom set at 3LI: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/3DL-Half-Bathroom-Set-3-Prims-100-Mesh/9645273

3DL_HALFBATH_AD_1.jpg?1470455655

There's an inworld location where you can see them up close:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/NTBI/104/136/24

They have a few more furniture there as well.

I've used that bathroom set for a long time on mainland. Just needs some edit skills to the move the pieces where you want, touch light scripts can be put in the mirror and lights without affecting the whole linked object

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bah Humbugs, look away now! There is a small, beautifully-presented Christmas Village at Snowdrops, and most of the vendors there have free gifts. 

Atelier Burgundy: 1 LI set of 2 Christmas frames

Thor: 2 LI wearable/decor mug and 4 LI Little Red Wagon (that plays Christmas tunes and turns off blinking lights via a menu). 

Dahlia: Tree ornaments in 10 colors, 1 LI each but if linked the overall LI is halved. 

KraftWork: 3 LI "Trumpet Dog"

Elm: Snow globe. 9 LI and small, but it remains at 9LI if you re-size it, as I've done for these screengrabs. Different options for colors via menu.

Zerkalo: 4 LI pillow with blankets, contains many sit animations for 1 avatar.

Pitaya: 3 LI Santa sacks

If anyone finds a gift at Fancy Decor, let us know - I got excited that the punchbowl was a prezzie, but it just gives you a wearable cup of punch :( 

gifts1.jpg

gifts2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2