The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

2 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

FYI. if you click on the photo it opens a link to Moss&Mink's Flicker Accnt. that provides all the information, including the SLur to the store.

Now I recall why I stopped posting here.O.o

I'm not immune to feeling slighted when all the effort I put into something isn't fully appreciated, but I don't see the offense in someone adding a more obvious link to a store.  Every photo posted in this thread is clickable.  Most of them simply open the photo in a new window.  Expecting every reader to check every clickable photo for something more may be unrealistic.  

Thank you for posting the event and linking it to more information.  And thanks to @Teresa Firelight for adding a SLURL to the store so extra clicks aren't necessary.  If that's offensive to the point that it makes you not want to post here, then I suppose we will have to live with the consequences.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Playful Paradise/10/147/22  I saw some interesting things in the Slept on Sales ad, so I went to look at Dabble & Evergreen. 

I am hoarding my Lindens right now, so didn't buy anything to try out, but thought that folks who are landscaping 'desert' ranches might be interested in the cactus and other decor. The items on the far wall are all L$75 to L$99. I especially liked the planter with the scorpion.

Slept on sales.jpg

• Like 7

From Dahlia at the FLF Birthday Bash: the dresser is 2 LI, $50 per color (but if you like the design, just buy the cream and tint it whatever color you like); the mirror is 1 LI, $50 per color; the lamp is 1 LI - demo model not working, but the vendor indicates it has an on/off light, $50.

dahlia.jpg

dahlia2.jpg

dahlia3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

From What Next at the FLF Birthday Bash - check your inventory for the 2 LI Juno Sideboard, $50. I think the 1 LI Teatime trays have also been on sale previously ($50 per color). The Juno Little Fiddle Plant is 1 LI, and comes with all the texture options shown for the pot, $50. 

The sale continues until September 1st, so maybe check it out when it's less busy...

what.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
typos typos typos
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

For Lazy Sunday, Elm has some offers to buy on the Marketplace. The console table has a crazy high Li for such a simple looking table. Do not buy.

The best buys is the lamp and the chair. The lamp is advertised as 3 Li, but that is the version with cord. If you use the cordless lamp, it is only 1 Li. 😃 I like that. It is a HUD with very dark green and navy colorchange for the shade, but the white lamp can be tinted to any color, I have picked a light green one.

The decor pack have many items, all 1 Li. I didn't buy it since I have tons of decor.

The chair is 2 Li and has many decorative textures to select from.

It is a mirror too, but it is 3 Li and I have one Li mirrors, so no buy.

Second Life Marketplace - Elm. by Ella Aurelia

cube r_002.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I was really annoyed when I was looking inworld for the Finca basket collection plants! Second Life Marketplace - FINCA ♥ 1743 by Eithel Fizzle

It is a teleporter inside, but it must go to a previous Lazy Sunday sale. I found the plants here, so I could look at them. The Marketplace does not tell me the Li, I hate that so much!

You can't teleport direct to them, but they are here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stafford/48/107/1714

It was worth looking around, two of the plants is only 1 Li each - the Calathea and the Alocasia plant. 1 Li plants is good. The Banana plant is 4 Li - not horrible high Li for a big plant. The Areca is 6 Li. 

cuber_004.thumb.png.ec9c0302727db006e907eb59762d2a87.png

If you do not need so big plants, they loose a lot of Li when you resize them. Both the Banana and the Areca plant is 2 Li here. (on my left and right) And they are still quite big.

I recommend them since they can be so low li, I bought the fatpack.

cuber_005.thumb.png.27403ece429201f667213eb8a1115690.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3