Pop quiz hotshot...

Bree Giffen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Your Second Life connection just went down. You can do one of the five things listed below to get it up and running again. What do you do?

1. Hit a baby with a hammer.

2. Disconnect the internet of everyone else in the city.

3. Drink toilet water.

4. Post a naked picture of yourself and all your personal information on the forum.

5. Eat a Hawaiian pizza with pineapple and ham.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PhoebeTrang212 said:

I am new here, I don't know what to do here.

Did you download the viewer, Phoebe?

There's a "Download" link to do that at the bottom of this webpage. Get the viewer and launch it, log in with the username and password you created to access the website, then hang on. You're in for one hell of a ride.

You know where to find us if you have more questions. Good luck and welcome aboard!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Did you download the viewer, Phoebe?

There's a "Download" link to do that at the bottom of this webpage. Get the viewer and launch it, log in with the username and password you created to access the website, then hang on. You're in for one hell of a ride.

You know where to find us if you have more questions. Good luck and welcome aboard!

Oh sure.

Be helpful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, PhoebeTrang212 said:

I did install this app on my laptop. Yesterday I tried out to wear new clothes and to change my avatar, well, a lot of things to do here.

What Maddy says is right. It's a hell of a ride. The avatar and clothing is fun (and omg there's so much of it!), but there are magical places here, and some really lovely people to meet. Thousands of them in fact.

Let us know if you have questions, and responsible helpful adults like Maddy will help you.

And I'll crack jokes.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, PhoebeTrang212 said:

Yesterday I tried out to wear new clothes and to change my avatar, well, a lot of things to do here.

Yes, indeed, and many of them are challenging and fun.  And you can do whatever you want and on your own time.  No expectations, no points to earn, no levels to earn, no dragons to slay.  And lot of help.  (Not just Maddy, who might set you on fire  -- if you are lucky.)  Start thumbing through the Knowledge Base (tab at the top of this page).  And if you get stuck, ask in the Answers forum or visit someplace in world like Caledon Oxbridge University, where there are loads of tutorials and people to ask.

Edited by Rolig Loon
typos. as always.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

#4 because I'm absolutely stunning and everyone should know it. 

I would look at your task #4 posting, while eating pizza (task #5)

(i am drooling because of the pizza.. honest)

Edited by shireena1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What Maddy says is right. It's a hell of a ride. The avatar and clothing is fun (and omg there's so much of it!), but there are magical places here, and some really lovely people to meet. Thousands of them in fact.

Let us know if you have questions, and responsible helpful adults like Maddy will help you.

And I'll crack jokes.

Please note that "helpful adults" did not include this kitteh or her bipedal friend, Seeker, because, well, responsible has never been thrown out as an adjective for me unless it is "YOU are responsible for this mess, and that crying person over there!" Helpful... hm. Perhaps, if by helpful you mean offering up all sorts of "outside of the box" (litter box?) comments. And if anyone insulted me with adult, they'd be clawed. Please also note though, that the responsible, helpful adult Maddy will most likely also set you on fire.

Scylla thinks she cracks jokes. But everyone knows I'm the hilarious one.

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.