Pop quiz hotshot...

Bree Giffen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, PhoebeTrang212 said:

I did install this app on my laptop. Yesterday I tried out to wear new clothes and to change my avatar, well, a lot of things to do here.

You can look up my avatar Seicher Rae (this Gatogateau creature is just this alter-ego, alt thing that is probably just confusing to a newcomer). If I'm inworld I'd be happy to help you.

I'm hoping this offer will cause mass trauma to others in this thread who won't believe their eyes, etc. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Anyone want to fess up to being the other naked kitteh?

I know the scenario in the OP was hypothetical, but I don't need a lot of reasons to pose naked in the forum, especially with such an attractive friend. All my personal details? Age/Sex/Location?  I can now be shown as an "adult" in the CFA shows, so that means I'm over 8 months. Sex, not yet, but I still have all of my parts so I can be shown in the adult classes. Location, in my kitty cup with my buddy...

image.png.32aa0428218d26fe793f85c6a598bf38.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gatogateau said:

I know the scenario in the OP was hypothetical, but I don't need a lot of reasons to pose naked in the forum, especially with such an attractive friend. All my personal details? Age/Sex/Location?  I can now be shown as an "adult" in the CFA shows, so that means I'm over 8 months. Sex, not yet, but I still have all of my parts so I can be shown in the adult classes. Location, in my kitty cup with my buddy...

Awwwwwwwwwww

You so cute!

• Thanks 1

My internet wouldn't have gone out, because on my cheat day I'd be all over a Sausage, Mushroom, Onion, Green pepper and Pineapple, Pizza..Making the switch from sausage to ham wouldn't bother me at all..

The only thing that kills a pizza for me in anchovies.. Pineapple is awesome in just about everything..

To drink, I'd have a Pineapple, Blackberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, lemon,lime flax seed wheat grass, smoothie..

Be like a Honey Badger when the going gets tough..

Everyone knows, when the going gets tough Honey Badger don't care..

honey-badger_o_1395449.jpg

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

Good thing there aren't any female cat nipples showing.  Or is that allowed?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

Your Second Life connection just went down. You can do one of the five things listed below to get it up and running again. What do you do?

1. Hit a baby with a hammer.

2. Disconnect the internet of everyone else in the city.

3. Drink toilet water.

4. Post a naked picture of yourself and all your personal information on the forum.

5. Eat a Hawaiian pizza with pineapple and ham.

Obviously #2.  Nobody besides me really matters anyway.

:SwingingFriends:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

Your Second Life connection just went down. You can do one of the five things listed below to get it up and running again. What do you do?

3. Drink toilet water.

4. Post a naked picture of yourself and all your personal information on the forum.

#5 - I'll make a mukbang video of it and monetize it on Youtube.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Define "harm."

being obvious ill just list the downside of each option 

# 1 would likely kill the infant would hurt a family as a result and than there resulting murder charges and life sentence 

#2 disconnecting everyone elses internet would not only ruin alot of peoples nights also stop people who telecommute form working but also some home care medical devises are internet enabled so doctors can remotely check on there patents

#3 risk of bacterial or parasitic infection

#4 trust me nobody wants to see me in the nude. and doxing yourself is just dumb. 

#5 on the upside you get to eat pizza on the down side its gross pizza but it lacks any of the dangers of any of the other options

Edited by Atosuria Daviau
  • Like 1

I chose # 1...but had to also hit the woman at the bustop that was holding it, all the screaming was hurting my ears! It was just a little pudgy kneecap for God's sake, no need for all the dramatics! .....Does it still count? (pizza shop was closed).

• Haha 3

On 9/7/2020 at 3:05 AM, Bree Giffen said:

What do you do?

3. Drink toilet water.

4ebzth.jpg.c5a1c0fb8c3c906ccc85e37861aad829.jpg

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.