What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

26 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

This looks amazing!!! It makes me feel like the woman in the image has endured the incredible loss of someone dear, and all the colour has gone out of her life. Minimalism also shows IMO how she feels that there is nothing in her life now. This person is in the deepest mourning. Very powerful!!!

In some pictures, I have the color gone from the nails too.  I agree it looks a little sad but minimalism is based upon just the essentials.  I was looking at one minimalistic piece of art and all it had was light and shadows.   I'd need to go even less to really be minimalistic.  

If I am sad in real life, yesh I miss my real life best friend since coronavirus.  We used to see each other every day.  We don't do that anymore.  My other real life best friend moved to the East Coast about a year ago too and I am West Coast.  I had two best friends.  Miss them a lot!  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

50 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

In some pictures, I have the color gone from the nails too.  I agree it looks a little sad but minimalism is based upon just the essentials.  I was looking at one minimalistic piece of art and all it had was light and shadows.   I'd need to go even less to really be minimalistic.  

If I am sad in real life, yesh I miss my real life best friend since coronavirus.  We used to see each other every day.  We don't do that anymore.  My other real life best friend moved to the East Coast about a year ago too and I am West Coast.  I had two best friends.  Miss them a lot!  

I am so sorry about your losses. That's just simply terrible.  The sadness you feel is reflected in your image. Powerful art is inspired by powerful emotions. In this case it's very unfortunate though. Keep making your art, and express your emotions through your creations. Catharsis.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

Panties are cheap, modesty is priceless.

612704049_Pantiesarecheapmodestyispriceless.jpg.9e8094b560e4c1eab72af3c37663b654.jpg

LOL, I've had to check sometimes too just to make sure the panties are there!  That is priceless!  LOL

5 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I am so sorry about your losses. That's just simply terrible.  The sadness you feel is reflected in your image. Powerful art is inspired by powerful emotions. In this case it's very unfortunate though. Keep making your art, and express your emotions through your creations. Catharsis.

Thanks, Bagnu.  I'm surprised I didn't get a "where did you get those nails?"  LOL  They are from Pure Poison, putting name just in case anyone wants to check those out.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, PermaRuthed said:

That's what happens when you get black out drunk and wake up in a strange place.

ROFL. My background is Hungarian. Good luck with me even trying to get there!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, MsAfrodite said:

I am trying to make sure I have the right or at least average settings for my Avatar. For example, for a female avi the height, arm length, thickness, etc. I feel like mine may be too short with too thin arms, neck and shoulders. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. 🤗

ghghjghjytuyu.JPG

hfhgffhg.JPG

hgjghgj.JPG

jfgfhfhfg.JPG

lllwwwqqqq.JPG

llppooooo.JPG

I think your legs are too long. Constructive criticism.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Feather Muircastle said:

I've been there!!....well not there exactly but places like it. Old store landmarks that are no longer there.

It's fun when it happens though lol!!!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

It's fun when it happens though lol!!!

Two years ago on one of the Halloween sims, it gave you a dark road to follow to walk towards the Haunted Mansion and so you start walking on the dark road and start thinking "oh I can do this, piece of cake, not difficult at all" and then all of a sudden out of nowhere, you drop into an a big hole and your avatar falls into it and you're falling downwards fast.  And, it's so sudden, your heart starts to race.  It was clever at how it had our attention turned to the Haunted Mansion and then drops you into a big hole to fall downwards in and it really did scare me.  

If you moved your avatar to the other side of the Haunted Mansion you could stand there and watch avatars fall in.  It was funny.  My friend and I did that for about a half an hour, just acting dumb while people fell into the "trap".  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Two years ago on one of the Halloween sims, it gave you a dark road to follow to walk towards the Haunted Mansion and so you start walking on the dark road and start thinking "oh I can do this, piece of cake, not difficult at all" and then all of a sudden out of nowhere, you drop into an a big hole and your avatar falls into it and you're falling downwards fast.  And, it's so sudden, your heart starts to race.  It was clever at how it had our attention turned to the Haunted Mansion and then drops you into a big hole to fall downwards in and it really did scare me.  

If you moved your avatar to the other side of the Haunted Mansion you could stand there and watch avatars fall in.  It was funny.  My friend and I did that for about a half an hour, just acting dumb while people fell into the "trap".  

So fun!!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Meet me inworld sometime. It's so hard to get to know people here.

Right now...I don't have an avatar because I'm trying to make dolls and doll make-up and it's really, really difficult to get the lipstick to fit right.  I will send you an IM inworld as I plan to break from making this lipstick for awhile because I'm getting no where right now with it and it's time for a break from it...so I will IM you but I need a bit of time to get my avatar together as it's a total mess when I'm building like this.  It's different being a builder as we may not currently be built when testing things.   You can come to my studio and you will get an idea how this builder lives as it's a total mess.  It's not like a home...it's a work studio with bits of "stuff" not finished everywhere.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2