Legacy Perky.....Opinions?

Myth Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

You are incorrect, @FairreLilette; I'm relatively competent with determining when I'm lagged, and the accessories some Dinkies use because they feel they can due to their small size can easily completely offset the relative lack of complexity of the avatar.

@Ajay McDowwll if you are asking me to be the avatar complexity etiquette for all Dinkies that is downright silly not to mention not all tinies are even in The Tiny Revolution.  It is not a very well known thing even amongst the tinies.  People are free to come and go in SL as they please.  No tiny nor Dinkie has "kidnapped" anyone into "the tiny revolution" simply because they became a Dinkie or a "tiny".  I said I AM a member of "the tiny revolution".  

I make about half of my Dinkie items myself for my Dinkie.  I use no HUDS nor resizer scripts.  Most of my favorite Dinkie makers do not use HUDS nor resizers either.  Although I do have a few items with a HUD I love but still seem lag-free with tons of Dinkies/tinies at large events.  But, again, there is no automatic entrance into "the tiny revolution" for any tiny nor Dinkie.  Most wouldn't even know about it unless they become part of the scene for awhile and even if they know about it, it's still a choice.    

Edited by FairreLilette

28 minutes ago, Orwar said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8991251

LOL!  

We love you all anyways.  We don't discriminate but sometimes with a 1 million triangle avatar as with these Legacy avatars fully clothed, we do need to get real sometimes. 

I wrote in my other post for the OP to take the mesh body DEMOS for a test run in busy places to see how their computer reacts to each mesh body regarding triangle/polygon counts.   It's really the only way to know. 

EDIT:  Sorry I edit a lot. 

I'd like to add that I think BOM has the potential to revolutionize the human mesh avatar as a BOM skin can increase your FPS dramatically and will give you far greater computer performance and reduce lag.   So when you take the mesh body DEMOS for a test run remember you don't have a BOM skin on.  I don't think mesh body demos comes with a BOM skin to try out.   BOM is difficult to learn but can increase your computers performance substantially.  I believe you could test run the BOM skin demos also to see the difference prior to purchase.    

Edited by FairreLilette

46 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

@Ajay McDowwll if you are asking me to be the avatar complexity etiquette for all Dinkies that is downright silly not to mention not all tinies are even in The Tiny Revolution.  It is not a very well known thing even amongst the tinies.  People are free to come and go in SL as they please.  No tiny nor Dinkie has "kidnapped" anyone into "the tiny revolution" simply because they became a Dinkie or a "tiny".  I said I AM a member of "the tiny revolution".  

I make about half of my Dinkie items myself for my Dinkie.  I use no HUDS nor resizer scripts.  Most of my favorite Dinkie makers do not use HUDS nor resizers either.  Although I do have a few items with a HUD I love but still seem lag-free with tons of Dinkies/tinies at large events.  But, again, there is no automatic entrance into "the tiny revolution" for any tiny nor Dinkie.  Most wouldn't even know about it unless they become part of the scene for awhile and even if they know about it, it's still a choice.    

No, @FairreLilette, I wasn't.  I simply stated quite clearly that being a Dinkie in no way inures an avatar to causing lag, and that it most certainly is not my computer that is at issue.  Period.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

No, @FairreLilette, I wasn't.  I simply stated quite clearly that being a Dinkie in no way inures an avatar to causing lag, and that it most certainly is not my computer that is at issue.  Period.

Okay, trying to understand you here.  There is no forced entry into The Tiny Revolution.  Dinkies can dress and put onto their avatar whatever they would like as we do not police them and Dinkies can wear unrigged human items just as humans do, even the hair.  Even if a Dinkie or a Tiny know of The Tiny Revolution, they are not forced into it...it would be a choice.  Plus, you said "dressed and accessorized", not the Dinkie avatar alone.   So the way a Dinkie dresses has nothing to do with all Dinkies or tinies.  

As to why one Dinkie dressed to the nines would lag you, I am really not sure as that doesn't sound like very much to me.  So, let's just leave it at that because the test runs of the mesh body DEMOS are really the best thing for the OP to do to see how their computer performs in busy places.

I am a human sometimes.  I was testing BOM just before COVID-19 happened.  From my early tests of BOM, it increased my computer's performance a vast deal as a human avatar in busy places.  It's complicated but my early runs of it, my computer ran so much better with BOM as a human avatar.

It's a lot of trial and error here with user created un-optimized content. 

1 minute ago, FairreLilette said:

From my early tests of BOM, it increased my computer's performance a vast deal as a human avatar in busy places.  It's complicated but my early runs of it, my computer ran so much better with BOM as a human avatar.

How scientific were these tests though?

When I do photoshoots, I don't care about my avatar's lag since I can slap on a near endless amount of accessories (until I run out of attachment points, anyway), run with full Ultra graphics, with DOF, with custom lighting, with way too high resolution textures on the backdrops I put together, and render the images I take in 28 megapixels - and stay above 100 FPS throughout the process. 

Lag is seldom caused by one single avatar, unless it's someone who has an absolute ton of scripts (I was this close to just screaming at a guy with 208 scripts the other day for being a tw@ - and there are people even worse!). It's usually a combination of poorly optimised sim builds, using too much clutter and disregarding mesh complexity and texture memory, and there being several avatars around, most of which don't have a clue what scripts, VRAM or TMem even are.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Orwar said:

How scientific were these tests though?

Only beginning (interrupted by COVID-19) but my dressed Maitreya/Catya head (very popular ones) dropped more than half in the avatar complexity (which I was surprised about).  My human mesh avatar was fully dressed with a very, very popular designer's clothing of whose store name starts with a B for both a top and pants whose clothing is a bit high in triangle count itself.  My FPS shot up about 12 FPS at one of the most popular and busiest "metal/biker" clubs in SL which was what really surprised me.  

I also had on what used to be considered medium to high avatar complexity hair, high heel shoes and rings full set and nails along with additional added rings layered over.  I think I had a crystal necklace on too, but it was simple in design.  

My human mesh avatar's COMPLEXITY with wearing all of the above plus a BOM skin was about 30K.  

I tried other famous and popular designers in SL, and read low avatar complexity also with quite a bit of stuff on.

It was really the FPS in busy places that showed the difference.  It may not change in your own SL home if you are alone.

I would think you could take the BOM skins DEMOS for a test run to see if you FPS and your avatar movement increases (less lag) with a BOM skin demo on.

However scientific we can get with un-optimized user content that uses so many differing programs to build the items to begin with not to mention texture sizes of everything, scripts as you mention (that's crazy btw!), I'm not sure how we can do anything scientific other than trial and error and test runs.  

Edited by FairreLilette

3 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

fully dressed with a very, very popular designer's clothing of whose store name starts with a B for both a top and pants whose clothing is a bit high in triangle count itself.

Designers being popular doesn't mean that they create good stuff. Most of the 'popular' brands these days, for both apparel, decor and accessories, use much too complex meshes and, almost worse, have several faces each with their own 1024 x 1024 textures, even if it's just to pick the colour of the eyelets or lacing on a pair of boots. That, along with people being much too attached to their 'special bits' and HUDs, are the main reasons that avatars have such a impact on performance. 

BOM itself does not have any impact on lag, if you're just using a skin - the difference between Maitreya pre- and post-BOM is that they moved the 'onion layers' to a different attachment; before then, you effectively wore 4 body meshes (one for the body, one for the underwear layer, one for the tattoo layer and one for the apparel layer), each being ever so slightly outside of the next. So right there, you had a theoretical slash of 75% of the polygons (although as the hands and feet were attached, and you got more foot options, and tweaks were made, the actual slash wasn't fully that high - but a severe improvement nonetheless). What BOM does help with (if I've understood it correctly) is the server-side baking of the textures into a single texture for the viewer, i.e. you take the layers (skin, tattoos, body hair, etc) and merge them into one layer, meaning you download fewer textures (and it also fixes the issue with rendering alphas when using several tattoos).

I never had a close-up look at dinkie avatars (I reckon I scare them away!), but in the end it's not an issue of whether you're a dinkie or a human or a butterfly, what matters is how many scripted attachmens you have, how they are scripted, how many textures your avatar has on it, and the polygon count. Trust me, even if by some twisted miracle the entire SL community went dinkie overnight, there'd be equally lag-inducing attachments for dinkies in no time. The issue is in a poorly informed playerbase, and creators that either don't know or don't care (because why put any more work into your mesh when you're already on top of the market and making buckets 'o bucks off it?).

• Like 4

In regards to "BOM skin" and performance.  My understanding is that it's not the skin itself which provides the possibility of  better performance, but that when  body is using BOM, there are fewer layers of the body being worn.  For example, with the Slink Redux BOM body comes with only one layer, other bodies which have BOM options on their HUDS may also have options to designate how many layers of the body the person wants to wear (for example, perhaps wearing just two layers because of some of the limitations of material use with BOM, or because of a desire to still be able to wear some appliers).   So I'd say it's the implementing of BOM on one's body, and the choices that one makes when doing so,  that may improve performance not specifically anything to do with 'skins'.  

Also, BOM may or may not be hard to learn, depending on which body and head you choose to go with, and with ones prior experience with alpha layers.  I find it much easier and simpler  for me to be fully BOM. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Moira Timmerman said:

In regards to "BOM skin" and performance.  My understanding is that it's not the skin itself which provides the possibility of  better performance, but that when  body is using BOM, there are fewer layers of the body being worn.  For example, with the Slink Redux BOM body comes with only one layer, other bodies which have BOM options on their HUDS may also have options to designate how many layers of the body the person wants to wear (for example, perhaps wearing just two layers because of some of the limitations of material use with BOM, or because of a desire to still be able to wear some appliers).   So I'd say it's the implementing of BOM on one's body, and the choices that one makes when doing so,  that may improve performance not specifically anything to do with 'skins'.  

Also, BOM may or may not be hard to learn, depending on which body and head you choose to go with, and with ones prior experience with alpha layers.  I find it much easier and simpler  for me to be fully BOM. 

Although I don't have BOM yet, what you say here must be true. And obviously so even, or BOM wouldn't exist. The whole idea behind BOM is to greatly reduce all this layer-upon-layer BS, and just do a single bake-in of the 'finished product,' as it were.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

Designers being popular doesn't mean that they create good stuff. Most of the 'popular' brands these days, for both apparel, decor and accessories, use much too complex meshes and, almost worse, have several faces each with their own 1024 x 1024 textures, even if it's just to pick the colour of the eyelets or lacing on a pair of boots. That, along with people being much too attached to their 'special bits' and HUDs, are the main reasons that avatars have such a impact on performance. 

Regarding this...I was just going to say we haven't gotten to *textures* yet.   I had to eat lunch.  I use 256 x 256 for jewelry and items like flowers.  My apparel is 512 x 512.  I make them smaller in Photoshop before uploading them but a lot of SL items are NOT made with smaller textures but rather 1024 x 1024.

I'd need to check the texture size of what I was actually wearing from other designers when I did my first "tests" as I was wearing nothing I made myself as I use smaller textures as I state above.  

Yeah, special bits and HUDS are another problem I've heard.  

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

What BOM does help with (if I've understood it correctly) is the server-side baking of the textures into a single texture for the viewer, i.e. you take the layers (skin, tattoos, body hair, etc) and merge them into one layer, meaning you download fewer textures (and it also fixes the issue with rendering alphas when using several tattoos).

For some reason, this seemed to help tremendously and I attributed it to my change in BOM skin because I did not change anything else except the skin.  My FPS in many different outfits went up about 12 FPS at a very popular/very busy club which it had NEVER DONE BEFORE.  So, I felt it worth mentioning and I think others should try out tests too.  

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

I never had a close-up look at dinkie avatars (I reckon I scare them away!), but in the end it's not an issue of whether you're a dinkie or a human or a butterfly, what matters is how many scripted attachmens you have, how they are scripted, how many textures your avatar has on it, and the polygon count. Trust me, even if by some twisted miracle the entire SL community went dinkie overnight, there'd be equally lag-inducing attachments for dinkies in no time. The issue is in a poorly informed playerbase, and creators that either don't know or don't care (because why put any more work into your mesh when you're already on top of the market and making buckets 'o bucks off it?).

Yes, scripts and textures really do matter.  For anyone reading this, to check the texture size do this:  ADVANCED/RENDER METADATA/TEXTURES.  This will tell you the size of the textures of the item prior to purchase.  1024 x 1024 textures are a resource hog.  Lower texture numbers are much easier to render...it can be like night and day but it depends too...some items can be a mixture of texture sizes to help lower the lod on one's computer.  

About 90% of Dinkie creators that exist right now are low-lag creators including me.  We don't use HUDS nor resizers.  Dinkies can wear unrigged items made for humans though and just shrink them and lower them to fit so those have huds and resizers almost 100% of the time.  Dinkie creator's almost never use them.  If that would change, it would make the Dinkie's situation a mess just as it is for humans.  We don't need HUDS if they wreck our user experience and lag us out.  We are perfectly capable of taking off one color and putting on another color.  The HUDS make it simpler for the creator though, I'm sure.  As once the basic HUD of their colors is done, it's done.  We don't use resizers either unless it's a human made item were are sizing to fit onto a Dinkie avatar.  

Yes, poor user base knowledge is a problem but are we really serving them best by telling them to buy a 750K triangle body and that's only naked that no virtual world nor video game in the world would be capable of running.  They risk burning their graphics card, imo.  But, it's not on LL.  They take no responsibility for what we buy.  They give us an avatar that they made that comes with SL.  If we go beyond that without knowledge, it is no one's fault but the purchasers who simply wants because it looks good without even thinking what they are doing or might do to their computer.  I don't know how to come to a happy medium with this because I don't want this lag monster on my sim frankly.  I'd rather it not show up at all ever.  This is a problem because 80+ Dinkies can be having a wonderful time and then about 3 human mesh avatars show up and it's over.  Our event ruined and completely lagged out and the event is now totally sucky if not downright over.  Is that fair?  Do we ban this giant triangular thing so we can have a SL too or what?   At almost 1 million triangles dressed, it's nuts to ask that of people and it does not matter who makes a 750K body and this is also without a head too let alone dressed.  What are we supposed to accept next, 30 million triangle bodies because they look good?  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

I bought the perky.. wore it for it for about a month, then went to using my Maitreya for another month.. and .. guess what? .. im back to using my perky body for going out and about and wearing it as my body everyday..

Try and pry my perky body from my cold dead fingers. Lol.. although maybe.. just maybe i'll try my bellella body again.

I made a new shape for myself last night.. so im wondering if it'll look good on my belleza. 

.... *flail*

• Like 1

I don't quote @Orwar because it's a lot to quote, I will just refer the one word: "Eyelets".

Yes, what the bleep bleep are designers thinking? 1024 textures on that? I never, ever zoom in so close on eyelets and admire the shading and detail, with normal and specular layers. And frankly, persons who think a 1024 texture on eyelets are a proof of "quality", need an intervention.

Perhaps there is a customer base who zoom in close and examine the look of eyelets? 😳 It gives them a good warm feeling when the eyelets have a super detailed texture?

And the texture options. I see eyelets and other details that are not visible unless zoomed in to the extreme, have so many variations in the HUD, like one really see the difference in "rose gold", "brass" and "gold" on eyelets.

I could say the same for shoe laces with 1024's and even a separate 1024 for aglets. I remember reading a particular brand using 1024 on the aglets. I can not testify that it is true since the shoes were no modify. I did not know how to find out texture size, so perhaps I should not trust what others said. But it would not surprise me if someone really use these texture sizes on every single tiny detail.

• Like 2

Cant argue with the designer for wanting to earn money. I m sure they would lower the price if they see ppl are not buying.

I got perky and i m very happy. Even thinking about buying the original too. The hips are very differant from my maitreya body. I dont know about the designers past, to be honest. I m slow with gossip on sl.

Anyway i like the ***** of perky a lot. I m in love. Sure i wish more clothes would fit, but i m sure new stuff will come up and since i wear mostly clothes that dont show cleavage a lot many of my old clothes still fit. With BOM even more is possible.

Right now i have a lot of fun with this mesh body.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I did not know how to find out texture size, so perhaps I should not trust what others said.

By inspecting an object or attachment, you can see how many faces and how much texture data is used (along with polygon and vertice count, and the resulting TMem and VRAM total). In Firestorm there is an option to not allow texture sizes over 512 x 512, which I imagine would make things run smoother in general - but then, there are cases where larger resolutions are called for. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, xBaeBeex said:

I bought the perky.. wore it for it for about a month, then went to using my Maitreya for another month.. and .. guess what? .. im back to using my perky body for going out and about and wearing it as my body everyday..

Try and pry my perky body from my cold dead fingers. Lol.. although maybe.. just maybe i'll try my bellella body again.

I made a new shape for myself last night.. so im wondering if it'll look good on my belleza. 

.... *flail*

This is the only way to know because I never ask for people's specs.  It's just something I never want to do as personally I would feel I am invading their personal space.  This is why taking these bodies for a test run in busy places is the best way to find for one's self.  But you don't claim any busy places here nor provide any photographs of what you can render in a busy place.  

These and all mesh bodies can be taken for a test run on anyone's computers but it should be at busy places unless you want to live a secluded kind of SL or use this body for it's intended purpose which is 2D photography in a 3D world which is not only a popular hobby in SL but creates a lot of beautiful art.  

But, you do need to know that other's could very well de-render you at about 1 million triangles for one avatar.

I would like a slider where I can adjust how many triangles I will allow my computer to render, however, because avatars in a busy place that are about 1 million triangles apiece is computer suicide, eventually.  

It's a pain to have to turn on triangles to find out who has a super high triangle/polygon body on and then take the steps to de-render them.  I would prefer to have a slider so I can set my triangles to where I want or will allow. 

I tried this body.  The shoulders on Maitreya are kind of weird; they have a bit of problem, but otherwise I like everything else about Maitreya.  The Legacy bodies DO NOT improve the shoulder problem, however.  The shoulders are the same problem.  We discussed this in a thread about the Maitreya Lara body.  The shoulders are cut too high.  The Legacy bodies have the same problem; the shoulders are cut too high too, exactly the same problem.  

Edited by FairreLilette

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I did not know how to find out texture size, so perhaps I should not trust what others said. But it would not surprise me if someone really use these texture sizes on every single tiny detail.

If on Firestorm, you may need to allow the advanced menu first.

And, I did have it wrong how to read textures as I just went inworld just now.  IT'S DEVELOPER/RENDER METADATA/TEXTURE SIZE.  To count the triangles of every object in SL, it's DEVELOPER/RENDER METADATA/TRIANGLE COUNT.   The Developer menu is found on the top bar of my BOM Firestorm viewer.    You can read the texture size this way on NO MODIFY objects to know the texture sizes and triangle counts prior to purchase of anything in SL by using the DEVELOPER menu.  

Edited by FairreLilette

Hi Avalyn - so...in MY opinion - and thanks for asking - the Legacy Perky body is spectacular! The most natural and beautifully designed mesh body I've seen in SL so far. I've had none of the issues described in this thread. No additional problems with lag - even in packed places; no crashing myself or others; everyone seems to see me to IM me to chat.; I rez quickly - basically I have had no adverse issues. My 750K Triangles seem perfectly happy living along side everyone else"s. And as you will see with the demo, the breast upgrades solve many of the problems I've always had with mesh bodies. The LP breasts look much more natural and have a much greater range for sizing without getting weirdly distorted when you reduce them in the sliders.

It isn't cheap - but no more than many outfit fatpacks.

And as for Maitreya, it is perfectly acceptable and beautiful. And nearly half the price.

But, as you can see in the other responses - when you ask for opinions, you also get a lot of ax grinding. TMP/Legacy seems to inspire more of it than most for some reason.

So I guess my final advice would be to forget everyone's advice (including mine) and go collect demos for every mesh body that looks good to you and see which you like best.

Good luck with it.

Edited by Suzy Shenzhou

Leaving the triangle count out of the picture, have a look at this:

BODYCOMP.thumb.jpg.091f07c3fc7cdb0b12bce7183ee4f106.jpg

This is the SAME BoM skin ( [theSkinnery] Bom Body - FIT - Petite honey ) on two different bodies - one being the last version of Maitreya Lara, the other the last version of Legacy Perky.
Pictures are taken at alt. 3102 with no other lighting than WL (Midday). You have to take my word for it, but there are no visible neckseam (Lelutka Evo Lake head with DeeTaleZ Flora Europe Skintone) - the DeeTaleZ Universal Neckmatch works equally well on both bodies.

Which one do you prefer?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Which one do you prefer?

One that doesn't require a picture taken on specific angles to hide ugly seams, because the "creator" can't be bothered (or simply can't, if some rumors are true) to fix calculation error on high altitudes for well over a year.

8.png

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, steeljane42 said:

One that doesn't require a picture taken on specific angles to hide ugly seams, because the "creator" can't be bothered (or simply can't, if some rumors are true) to fix calculation error on high altitudes for well over a year.

8.png

The math used in virtual worlds is a bit tricky. There are numbers that cannot be represented in a binary world of integers. The number of digits is restricted. One has to deal with significant numbers/digits. Getting all those vertices to have the right value so they can be moved up to 2000+m and maintain their relationships as values round off is a trick. So it is not surprising that some have no clue what is happening or how to fix it.

20 minutes ago, steeljane42 said:

One that doesn't require a picture taken on specific angles to hide ugly seams ...

Well, everybody to its own -  I almost never zoom in close enough to make them visible, and do not spend time on finding the angle that shows them if I by any chance should need a closeup like that. I find hair/clothing clipping into the body, alpha/transparency issues and bad rigging more annoying and harder to correct than this... I have plenty of thing I do not like about Legacy (and a few with Maitreya too), but this high attitude seam thing is not one of them...

1 hour ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Leaving the triangle count out of the picture, have a look at this:

BODYCOMP.thumb.jpg.091f07c3fc7cdb0b12bce7183ee4f106.jpg

This is the SAME BoM skin ( [theSkinnery] Bom Body - FIT - Petite honey ) on two different bodies - one being the last version of Maitreya Lara, the other the last version of Legacy Perky.
Pictures are taken at alt. 3102 with no other lighting than WL (Midday). You have to take my word for it, but there are no visible neckseam (Lelutka Evo Lake head with DeeTaleZ Flora Europe Skintone) - the DeeTaleZ Universal Neckmatch works equally well on both bodies.

Which one do you prefer?

Could you put on a brighter skin...lol...I can't hardly see it.

But, my honest opinion is they look very similar from what I can see.  The breasts in B look to have a more drawn line under the breasts which is about the only difference I can see.  

However, here is a picture of me with a Classic Head and a Maitreya Body.  I became a mesh body so I could learn about mesh bodies long before I found a head but I think my Classic head looks almost like a real person as does the Maitreya body except for the feet.  The feet are about the only thing that give the Maitreya body away, imo.  Yet, I often think my Classic head in this photo and many other photos I took looks far more real than most mesh heads do.  Since Legacy cannot fix the shoulder problem...I'll stay with Maitreya and avoid the 1 Million Triangle bs and say Maitreya is better because they both have the exact same shoulder problem.  I still want a slider to avoid these high triangle/polygon objects though as my computer is very important to me and I have a dear friend who told me about computer suicide with these high triangle objects and she is a very well respected "geek" on this forum.  So, we're not lying.  We have no reason too.  Not to mention there are tools to read the triangle counts - that tool is not there for no reason.   Shoulder problem shown in 2nd photo.  Shoulder shlump we call it.  It takes practice to hide it's fault in photos.  

Snapshot_1310.jpg

Snapshot_1217.png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

But, my honest opinion is they look very similar from what I can see.  The breasts in B look to have a more drawn line which is about the only difference I can see. 

Well, that's some of those pesky triangles put to work - making a smoother transition from breasts to body.  Which in my opinion looks way better at least if a petite and perhaps perky bodystyle is the goal.

I use my Legacy Perky for photos that show a lot of skin, and in the cases the MT version of clothes fits badly (especially over the shoulders) - Legacy versions of the same items tends to fit better.  Many quite well known designers (not the really big one of course) out there seems to be better at rigging for Legacy than for MT,  my guess is that this is due to policies regarding the dev kit availibility.

In most other situations I stick with my Maitreya (since I tend to wear clothes most of the time), that way I dont get frustrated over the borderline unuseable Legacy HUD - high altitude seams and high tri count not bothering me that much...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.