Gang "Alt" Staked

Walelu Summerwind

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

All my yrs.. almost 14..to night  I was systematically stalked followed and kicked out of a club Ive been going to for 14 yrs. (WW)I had no idea that.. found it was ONE person and their alts. Can someone tell me how  my  avatar is physically booted off the sim. I wasn't obscene . I never am anywhere on sl.I was ganged up by 3 avatars.. out of nowhere.. on said that they hoped I got corona virus and died... wtf" If this is going to be the way it is in sl after 14 yrs... f**k it... I love sl. but if the crazies are invading.. just because what my profile says... the fu*k it. Im outta here. I love you guys. but I wont be attracted by ravenous crazie... an**tifa. Im hurt.. I have put so much creative .. I have build and helped so many. Ive been a mentor. I given money to help disabled. My heart is broken.

1 hour ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

All my yrs.. almost 14..to night  I was systematically stalked followed and kicked out of a club Ive been going to for 14 yrs. (WW)I had no idea that.. found it was ONE person and their alts. Can someone tell me how  my  avatar is physically booted off the sim. I wasn't obscene . I never am anywhere on sl.I was ganged up by 3 avatars.. out of nowhere.. on said that they hoped I got corona virus and died... wtf" If this is going to be the way it is in sl after 14 yrs... f**k it... I love sl. but if the crazies are invading.. just because what my profile says... the fu*k it. Im outta here. I love you guys. but I wont be attracted by ravenous crazie... an**tifa. Im hurt.. I have put so much creative .. I have build and helped so many. Ive been a mentor. I given money to help disabled. My heart is broken.

Block the idiots and find new places to hang out - SL is a really BIG place.  No reason to let some jerks ruin things for you. 

• Like 5

Don't let this one incident put you off from logging in some people think they can do as they please on the net and not get in trouble for it. I too have had people come out and say they hope i get corona and die, i've had my fair share of strangers randomly IM soon get abusive and make hollow threats that never came to anything also been griefed plenty of times. you can AR the offenders they might be targeting lots of people over the grid if they are physically pushing you around Ctrl + Alt + S in Firestorm at least will do "force ground sit" you'll stop in your tracks and they can't push you giving you time to report them or contact someone in the location that can kick them out. for the short term find somewhere new to hang hopefully the griefes will soon get bored

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

What Seicher said. It can help to unload . . . but now, take a deep breath, if you can?

You're a gentle and generous person -- I've seen that here. One person being a major jerk, however much trouble for you they've caused, doesn't erase those who do care for you. We're still here.

• Like 4

Hmm knows how it feels you get one person who just makes you miserable took me ages to get back to posting anywhere. Just put them on ignore then you cant see the posts. All I can say been there done that it works. There  are people on here who like to make your life miserable for no reason I so know that feeling . Just let it go they are sad people who have issues obviously in RL and vent it on SL. Am done with that rubbish just let it go and forget them they are not important.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Hmm knows how it feels you get one person who just makes you miserable took me ages to get back to posting anywhere. Just put them on ignore then you cant see the posts. All I can say been there done that it works. There  are people on here who like to make your life miserable for no reason I so know that feeling . Just let it go they are sad people who have issues obviously in RL and vent it on SL. Am done with that rubbish just let it go and forget them they are not important.

On 3/31/2020 at 5:14 AM, Walelu Summerwind said:

[snip] ... the fu*k it. Im outta here.  ... [snip]

Sorry you were hurt. Toughen up snowflake. No point in being a victim. Most of us wouldn't know you left. Bad choice of a retaliatory action.

422,805 people signed up in March, a jump of about 33% over each of the previous 7 months. Or about 226 more per day than usual. Your leaving wouldn't even show in the stats. March saw a peak of 58,330 concurrent users, a jump of about 7,000 over the peaks in the previous 6 months, about 51,000 peak per day.

Is there an invasion of jerks? I doubt it. SL has it share on any given day. But, with more users there are likely more jerks. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Buy a watermelon gun. (Remember. You can get reprimanded for using it on people. But, it might be worth it.)

Walelu, ignore the negativities popping up here.  There are real an practical things you can do without having to leave us, and they were mentioned above, but I can tell you I've seen that they work, and you will feel they are worth it.  And for other such players reading this who have faced this stuff, let me reiterate what those actions are:

1) copy the chat log of the interaction and send it to the club owner or parcel owner(s) as suggested.  They don't want that activity.  And if they do, then they are no longer a place for you or any of use.  Maybe we need a "Name and Shame" Forum.  

I know it's a pain to have to stop and copy sections of the chat log and create that notecard with your explanation and then find an owner our manager to send it to.  But just take the attitude that you are doing them a favor, because  they will want to know. They don't want that crap.  It's easy for them to eject and block the creeps and they do it all the time.  You are calmly helping them with that, and when it happens to you again you've already gained credence and  just send over the name and boom... creep-b-poofed!... and again... boom! dissolve-0-creep!.  You'll be Super Girl.   

2) make sure your snippet of chat log is fair, meaning you show the WHOLE interaction, when they showed up and what was said by all, including you, and then send it off.  Owners want to know the truth and can act more easily when they feel they are getting it.  Then you just bpersonally block and ignore the clowns and go on with your life.  It might actually be fun for you to play a little Whac-a-Creep!   When you do this and work against them, they always lose in the end. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.