Make Us Laugh!

A blonde gets on a flight to Toronto. She has a ticket for coach, but she gets up, walks forward, and sits down in first class.

The flight attendant says, "I'm sorry, Miss, but your ticket is for coach. You'll have to go back to your seat." The blonde replies,
"I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Toronto, and I'm staying right here."

The flight attendant goes and talks to the co-pilot, who agrees to go and talk to the young lady. "Miss, you'll have to return to your seat. You've only paid for a coach class ticket." The girl replies,
"I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Toronto, and I'm staying right here."

The co-pilot tells the Captain about the problem. He says, "My wife is blonde; I speak blonde. I'll deal with this." He goes back into first class and whispers in the girl's ear. She immediately stands up, says, "Oh, I'm sorry," and scurries back to her proper seat. The flight attendant and the co-pilot are amazed, and ask the Captain what he said to the girl to make her comply so quickly.

He said,
"I told her that first class wasn't going to Toronto."

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

A blind man walks into a London pub serving food, just after the lunch rush! The owner comes over and says “We have menus in braille! I’ll get one for you”, but the blind man says “No, don’t bother! Just bring me the dirty knives and forks from the lunch service. I’ll work it out!” The owner goes into the kitchen, where his wife Mary is washing the dishes, and grabs the unwashed cutlery and brings it back to the blind man.

The blind man picks each knife and fork up and sniffs them, and says “Mmm…gammon and eggs? No, I had that yesterday…mmm…lamb curry? No, too hot today…mmm…lasagne? Yes, I’ll have that!”

So the owner runs back into the kitchen and shouts “Mary! You won’t believe this! A blind man just came in and knew what we were serving by sniffing the knives and forks!”

A week later, the blind man comes back! The owner starts to get the braille menu but the blind man says “No, it’s me again, remember? Just bring me the dirty knives and forks from the lunch service!” The owner runs into the kitchen and grabs them before Mary gets the chance to wash them, and brings them over. The blind man picks them up and starts sniffing them, and says “Mmm…cheese pasty and chips? No, too stodgy…mmm…paella? No, not today…mmm…bangers and mash? Yes, I’ll have that!”

The owner runs back to the kitchen where his wife is washing up and yells “Mary! The blind man came back! He worked out the menu by sniffing the knives and forks again!”

Another week later, the blind man comes back! But this time, the owner thinks “I’m going to get you!” He goes into the kitchen and pulls out the dirty knives and forks…but puts one set under the tap, and then pulls up Mary’s skirt and wipes them on her knickers!

He brings them back to the blind man, who starts sniffing them…”Mmm…lamb casserole? No, I never liked that...mmm…Spanish omelette?...not today…mmm..mmm??”  Suddenly, the blind man looks confused, so the owner starts laughing and thinks “I’ve got you! HAHAHA!”

Then the blind man says: “I didn’t know Mary worked here?”

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

It's hard to pick a favourite scene out of this film, this is but one of many reasons for it being one of the (if not just 'the') best vampire film ever made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/20/2022 at 2:14 PM, Orwar said:

It's hard to pick a favourite scene out of this film, this is but one of many reasons for it being one of the (if not just 'the') best vampire film ever made.

If you've never seen it, I would also recommend "Mr. Vampire II", a Japanese vampire flick, complete with shimmying, hopping vampires and a musical montage.

• Like 3