What are you listening to?

ill quit spamming crap lol i just had the goofiest idea for a world of warcraft dungeon run where teams of wow players would have to enter second life and follow steps to complete it. i would run that dungeon all day. earn me gold.

that movie i thouht harrison ford was cgi when recently watching it for first time, that one appeared to be way ahead of its time, he was so cute.edit guess we all are in our 20s

Edited by Paulsian

Whenever something new by Elizabeth Fraser (Cocteau Twins) appears, you always listen carefully. Because that rarely happens. And now it is also a leftover. But they have pimped this leftover incomparably beautifully. Okay then. And every chance we get to listen to her angelic voice we grab with both hands and embrace with our entire bodies. Talking about the body, to me she embodied, next to Siouxsie and Dead Can Dance, the music of my eighties. Once called 'the voice of God', to her own annoyance. Doomed to be legendary. Or rather: an eternal breeze that gently blows across your cheeks.

'Summer is gone / the autumn of my life' she sings. That touches me, she is from my generation, so I do feel addressed 🙂

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

D75B7D52-8158-47F4-86E8-2DC568DA5468.jpeg.e3d120c0943c75ca1abecd707c337b58.jpeg

Haha, I ''ve translated my original Dutch text with Deepl in English and this is what the result was. I can't help it :-). In Dutch it is: 'spits je altijd je oren: 'you listen to it very intensely' (literally: pointing your ears).

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, archangel969 said:

Whenever something new by Elizabeth Fraser (Cocteau Twins) appears, you always listen carefully. Because that rarely happens

I had no clue she was recording again!  😍 Thanks for that. I saw interviews with her where she said she'd never publicly sing again...

AMAZING band. I would give the first four Cocteau Twins albums and "Heaven Or Las Vegas" 10/10 and really think "Head Over Heels" is the best album EVER recorded 👍  Also luv the Banshees and Dead Can Dance 😎 Do you like Felt?..,they were not as consistent as the others, but when they got it right, they sounded like actual magic 🤩 Think this is my favourite song of all time

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Like 1

This song has grown on me after hearing it from time to time on my music stream on my land..

I looked for a video and seen Jimi Hendrix in there.. I guess he played backup guitar for quite a few famous people back then..

I just thought it was kind of neat seeing hip pop up in one of the images.. It took me a moment to realize who he was.. hehehe

But anyways, Ya, I really like this song..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

I had no clue she was recording again!  😍 Thanks for that. I saw interviews with her where she said she'd never publicly sing again...

AMAZING band. I would give the first four Cocteau Twins albums and "Heaven Or Las Vegas" 10/10 and really think "Head Over Heels" is the best album EVER recorded 👍  Also luv the Banshees and Dead Can Dance 😎 Do you like Felt?..,they were not as consistent as the others, but when they got it right, they sounded like actual magic 🤩 Think this is my favourite song of all time

Yes, I love Felt. Liz did sing as a contributor in recent years, including with Sam Lee. She lives with Damon Reece (Spiritualized, Echo & the Bunnymen, Lupine Howl), he also worked with Massive Attack.

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2022 at 3:18 AM, Rat Luv said:

And then recently, Cocteau Twins received a prestigious award: Ivor Academy's Visionary Award!

https://cocteautwins.com/cocteau-twins-win-ivor-visionary-award-2022.html

• Like 1