What are you listening to?

I dreamed this song all night last night.. Woke this morning singing it. I've listened to it about 20 times this evening SSsssooo I'm pretty sure it will be the background music for my dreams again tonight ?

*Edit.. no video showed up. Is there a different way to post them? Anyway.. the song is Wild Mountain Honey by Steve Miller Band.. and why are the emojis different.. ? Did I miss something??? ?

Edited by Walelu Summerwind
can't post vid..
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

I dreamed this song all night last night.. Woke this morning singing it. I've listened to it about 20 times this evening SSsssooo I'm pretty sure it will be the background music for my dreams again tonight ?

*Edit.. no video showed up. Is there a different way to post them? Anyway.. the song is Wild Mountain Honey by Steve Miller Band.. and why are the emojis different.. ? Did I miss something??? ?

Just copy the URL link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3.....) and paste here. 

Beatles-era person, me :D  There were so many bands I listened and danced to then, and you got me playing them all.  I miss the optimism of the times, and the feeling that anything could happen.  Of course, it all turned to pot eventually *cough*.  Anyway, I beg your indulge for two tracks to represent the classic and hippie faces of the decade.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Beatles-era person, me :D  There were so many bands I listened and danced to then, and you got me playing them all.  I miss the optimism of the times, and the feeling that anything could happen.  Of course, it all turned to pot eventually *cough*.  Anyway, I beg your indulge for two tracks to represent the classic and hippie faces of the decade.

Did you know that Steve Marriot named the band Small Faces because all of them were so short? Steve was a little dude but such a crazy good voice.. then TaaDaaa! Humble Pie! One of my fav bands (Peter Frampton..oohhlalaa) Moody Blues was my .. soul band. Tuesday Afternoon... and now im off to Youtube to listen!

• Like 1