What are you listening to?

A couple years back I came across this channel that does metal covers to all kinds  of different songs.. It was pretty neat hearing songs  that were more dance switched to metal..

This guy is really talented and plays all of the instruments..His wife will play base at times also.. It's a really fun channel and they do a lot of fun projects..

I think my favorites are when their daughter is in there just having fun and them having fun as well.. It's one of the more fun and enjoyable places I've come to know on the internet..

Here are a couple just to get a taste.. enjoy :)

These aren't dance covers more than just covers..but thought they would be fun to share.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

My role model  ...

The comments keep saying Garrosh 2.0 (maybe it is) and how this is going to too far but to me, the total destruction of the night elves is long over due.

I am forsaken.
"Yeah, they're real.  They're not mine but they're real."

I hear Azeroth calling me back again! I'm off to Booty Bay

19 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

My role model  ...

The comments keep saying Garrosh 2.0 (maybe it is) and how this is going to too far but to me, the total destruction of the night elves is long over due.

I am forsaken.
"Yeah, they're real.  They're not mine but they're real."

I seen that yesterday on ym youutube when it popped up..The Jaina Proudmoore one was really good also..

Garrosh was all about an Orc horde..

Sylvanas needs the horde to do well ,because without the support of the horde, her people will fall..She's the best leader the horde could have,especially right now.. The stronger the horde is ,the more secure her people are.

Her story is one of my favorites out of that universe..

Here is Jainas

Edited by Ceka Cianci