What are you listening to?

38 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Home recovering from op.  My body feels rough but this is what I feel like inside.  And yes, I thank God; not sorry for that. :) 

Welcome back. 

That's rather lively stuff (wish I could whistle like that, I'd have all the birdies after me). 

• Like 2

Once upon a time, Joe Elliott was a teenager, and a massive fan of David Bowie. He formed a band with some friends, and one day many years later, Joe and his bandmates were backing singers for Bowie when he performed at the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert, and then a few years after that, Def Leppard made their own rather wonderful version of their hero's Space Oddity.

Not bad going for a young man who was destined to work in the steel industry like everyone else at that time.

• Like 2

I just finished listening to this..

All I have to say is, I think he was born with an extra limb and that limb was a guitar.. Because if there ever was a performance where someone was one and the same with their instrument, it's this one..

He had to go to another place when he was playing..

Imagine  how many in the music industry today would fail, if they had to have a quarter of his talent..

It's Just an amazing performance.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

@Ayashe Ninetails I didn't want to derail the other thread...but you might like this banger by Jeff Mills from Underground Resistance 🤘

Ooo, thank you! I love this.

In a slightly different vein, I've been super obsessed with Deena Abdelwahed lately. She's a Tunisian producer/DJ who occasionally flirts with noise, but in a more minimalist way. Chill noise? Haha, she's got some fun DJ sets on YouTube if you like her style.

• Like 2