2020 Resolutions

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, Tolya Ugajin said:

A week or so for...

And, isn't "you're a man" kinda, I dunno, inherently sexist?

No, just look at any prediction the difference in how fast men and women lose weight. It’s biological.

There are  other biological differences, also not sexist to say so.

• Like 4

On 12/29/2019 at 4:01 PM, Tarina Sewell said:

speak more on this... travelogue blog   ??

I travel around SL a lot and RL My fiancé and I travel between 3 cities fairly often...we also like to play ‘local tourist’ at home in both RL and SL, an since It m not about playing the sponsored fashion blogger game...(but I like to write things about my SL)

so...travelogue with photos, slurls and my impression of places. ‘Postcards from SL’ if you will? 

• Like 2

On 12/29/2019 at 11:30 AM, Matty Luminos said:

I have a resolution for 2020 and it's actually a SL project, to create a set of tarot cards entirely using SL images. I reckon it will take me more than a year to complete it, if I ever do.

Oh! I hope you do this. I started doing this a few years ago, and even set up a blog just for it. I quit. Btw, Roquai already has some poses that are quite good for the Majors. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/150808   And last I checked there was an inworld store where you can check them out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I honestly don't make specific resolutions for the New Year, but I'll make goals throughout the year. One I started fairly recently is to push my misanthropic, introverted little avatar's butt out into the world more in SL. Poor dear! But I've friended some people (GASP!), sent IMs/PMs to more people, and... I have not died yet! Otherwise:

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

• Like 5

• Avoid arguing about Trump with Tolya.
  • Avoid clown pictures from Orwar.
  • Become a houseboat floozy (long story . . .)
  • Be even more fabulous than I already am, dahling.
  • Break a few hearts, crushing the devastated souls of my victims mercilessly beneath the soles of my Doc Martens.
  • Try not to be too dispirited when I merely annoy a few men instead.
  • Stop the Great War from breaking out ("DUCK, FRANZ! DUCK!")
  • Avoid posting New Years Resolutions on a public forum when I'm already into my third glass of red wine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Try not to be too dispirited when I merely annoy a few men instead.

What about the women? I thought you were feminist or something, where is the equal treatment?????  😑

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Avoid posting New Years Resolutions on a public forum when I'm already into my third glass of red wine.

Red wine on New Year's????? 😲

I've never really made resolutions for the New Year, but I do come up with a "root word" as my dad called them. A word I choose to allow to take root like a tree and grow. This year the word I chose is kindness. Kindness for others and myself. Happy New Year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

What about the women? I thought you were feminist or something, where is the equal treatment?????  😑

Why would a feminist want to annoy women????

49 minutes ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

Red wine on New Year's????? 😲

I am sometimes very barbaric.

The champagne came out at 11:55pm  . . .

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.