Should there be a "SL's Manliest Man" contest?

Catrie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

44 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

And don't forget "The Cattiest Cat"!!!!

Ooo, good point

also

doggiest dog, monkiest monkey, wolfiest wolf, foxiest fox, lammaiest llama, hamsteriest hamster, owliest owl, hippoiest hippo, slothiest sloth, mousiest mouse, tigeriest tiger, lioniest lion, elephantiest elephant, lemuriest lemur, platypusiest platypus (filters don't fail me now), ferretiest ferret, turkiest turkey (there's a bunch of turkeys on my patio, lol), deeriest deer....

oh I could keep this going forever and never run out of "iests"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

Ftr., my requirements also apply for "most womanly woman"  and most "persony person"

but I forgot some things

You must love gnomes, and you must gift me gnomes, because I love gnomes

And you can't judge me when I name my gnomes, because I really love gnomes

what kind of gnomes?  the garden gnomes that wear the pointed little hats and like to hang out in gardens or the Gnomeregan gnomes who will send explosive sheep into battle, then bite your knees at close quarters?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Sounds like a belt buckle contest to me.

ooh... have you ever seen the belt buckles won by rodeo stars?  Those things are HUGE! (that's what she said.😎)

4 hours ago, CheriColette said:

I like the idea Catrie. If its not taken seriously and it is fun. And great new topic for discussion. 

Maybe we can start small by asking the guys here in the forum to compete. 

It's all in good fun. lol  OOhhh.. there's an idea.  @Orwar would you compete in this?  What about you other forum guys?  Would you compete?  What criteria do you want to be judged on?  What contests would you like to be in there?  I mean, there's the swimsuit contests in all the standard beauty pageants, so maybe we should have a Best Swimsuit category.  lol 

There needs to be a Getting Huge Spiders Out of the Bath category. 

My husband would have won. When I told him there was a massive eight legged fecker in there, he picked up a chair and ran in shouting, "You want a piece of me? You starting?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Uh, I haven't kept up. Maybe. I don't have to dance or anything, do I?

I thought Orwar was suggesting an exotic kind of dance in a g-string.

No, that kind of dance wouldn't be necessary...I wouldn't think so.  

Back to the OP...it mentions what kind of prize to give the manliest man...the first thing that popped into my mind was a rest and a vacation.  But, I don't think you can give those things to an avatar.   But, any great man deserves a rest and a vacation.  

• Haha 2

Just now, Catrie said:

Yeah, we do. though, I can't really tell you much about it other than they have a modeling academy, a modeling agency and I have NO idea how it even works.  Here's their site, though.  https://missslorganization.com/

is it all done by popularity votes that all my alts can vote for me?

16 minutes ago, Catrie said:

Yeah, we do. though, I can't really tell you much about it other than they have a modeling academy, a modeling agency and I have NO idea how it even works.  Here's their site, though.  https://missslorganization.com/

That site really looks like a work in progress, Catrie.  There have been some pretty big beauty pageants in SL, though.  One that went on for several years, Miss SL Universe, was shut down by a trademark complaint from the RL Miss Universe organization.  There's still Miss Virtual World, though, I think.

As far as I know, all the SL beauty pageants are organized by SL modeling agencies, and are (IMO) scams to get you to pay them for stuff, contest entry fees, etc.  But I have to say the contestants look stunning.

Maybe we could organize the Manliest Man contest so the contestants could buy votes.  After all, being rich is a manly thing, right?  I'll volunteer to be on the judges' panel!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.