Trailer Life

Vana Gears
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

Resurrecting the trailer thread because I've finally had the chance to try one...and they are cute!

The overwhelming feeling throughout decorating my little home away from home was the sheer awe at how much you can get in a 512 parcel these days...when I remember back to my first starter 512  block over a decade ago - no mesh, no linden-provided home, just over 100 prim allowance and everything having to be made from prims that couldn't even be made convex hull. Plus these days I have another 512 in my premium allowance to put towards my stores' land. Just wish I could find a pic from back then to illustrate the difference between then and now!

Anyway, time for the all-important pics...still have a bit of allowance left to add some garden stuff when I decide what I want :)

Sm191228Main.jpg

Sm191228Bedroom.jpg

Sm191228Outdoor.jpg

• Like 27

While I am still coveting those nice island parcels in Hooten Holler, my alt just picked up this Camper.  I think I'm going to hang on to it for a few days and feel it out.  While it seems to be plopped into the middle of a bunch of others, it actually has pretty good privacy, with lots of trees around it.  Maybe I'll hang on to it at least until it looks like SSPE360/361 is about ready to release.  There are a couple of plots there that I want more than any other camper location I've seen to date.

camper-20200107.thumb.jpg.04313c23346558b7ab45c4ef5caed40d.jpg

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 10

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Been doing some work on my little camper plot

Snapshot_002.thumb.jpg.6dc12d9c6e1806aae154784883241e86.jpg

Snapshot_003.thumb.jpg.8484ea132f99e51964e9635e18d74ff5.jpg

Snapshot_004.thumb.jpg.309aafef26f5e90b39c18161c2c58cba.jpg

Snapshot_006.thumb.jpg.3a04a94a4e743b894d65d415212179d2.jpg

Credits

From Studio Skye
Trees. From the V3 Enchanted Woods - Four Season Trees
Grasses. From the Wild Grass Collection

From [DDD] ~ Dysfunctionality
[DDD] Fluffy Ferns
[DDD] Soft Grass Set

From Mesh Plants
Wild Bushes Pack

Love, love, LOVE this! It looks so wild & natural

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I keep downsizing and upsizing. Through it all, I keep being drawn back to the trailers. Like others, I would love to have a camper on a 1024, not that I need more prims, but I'd like more space between me and my neighbors. Today I landed a lovely camper spot for my alt in Placid. Last week I got a primo spot in Saltmarsh on my main. I really don't need two campers. Depending on what the new theme will be, I'll be giving up one of these locations. In the meantime, I'll be pondering my good fortune.

Edited by LuLu Starbrook
typo
  • Like 6

I'm getting my (alt's) trailer set up :)  I've gone more toward the "she shed" aesthetic, although I've also tried to make it so I could live there if need be.  Kind of an off-the-grid setup... if I had to :)  First pictures are of the inside.  I might have a slight book problem.
Also, I have a mini-fridge, as well as a wood stove, and a ceiling fan to keep that circulation going.

Camper Interior_001.png

Camper Interior_002.png

• Like 9

I decided to go with an outdoor cooking area, because the Williamsburg trailer isn't awesome with interior wallspace, so I've utilized the outdoors as an additional living area (and to get something vaguely resembling privacy, should Partnerboy join me over in the wilderness).

Camper Exterior Cooking_002.png

Camper Exterior Front_001.png

• Like 9

I went for an outdoor privy, shower area.  I kind of love the privy in part because it has a "waiting" animation.  And I will always, ALWAYS love this front porch view ❤️

It works.  For now.  Things may change :)

Camper Exterior Privy_001.png

Camper Exterior View_001.png

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

I went for an outdoor privy, shower area.  I kind of love the privy in part because it has a "waiting" animation.  And I will always, ALWAYS love this front porch view ❤️

It works.  For now.  Things may change :)

Camper Exterior Privy_001.png

Camper Exterior View_001.png

may i ask where those cute flowers in front are from?

• 4 weeks later...

after quite a few months, i've decided to abandon my Victorian, and comeback to a Camper until the Log Homes are released, 

those who enjoy a bit of fun, sarcasm and hillbilliness, come check it out: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Twofer/125/152/23

btw while you're visiting, listen the stream in land :D !

503d45d11b4904dd56db955bbcd409ac.jpg

Edited by AboveAlchemy
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, AboveAlchemy said:

after quite a few months, i've decided to abandon my Victorian, and comeback to a Camper until the Log Homes are released, 

those who enjoy a bit of fun, sarcasm and hillbilliness, come check it out: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Twofer/125/152/23

btw while you're visiting, listen the stream in land :D !

503d45d11b4904dd56db955bbcd409ac.jpg

You might want to think about cleaning that pool before you get in it again.  :o:D:P

• Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.