Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

If you're checking out places in the When's The Last Time You Saw A Seesaw Available thread and wind up flying over a lake with some quick flash of some object under the water, ALWAYS double back and check it out.

74729085_Underwatershack_001.thumb.png.1a8f64ac9bb982bd0e87192d53e32210.png

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
me hate typos
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Visit !!! the autumn exhibition at Galeria 56 in:

Autumn Illusory

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Banmis Highlands/141/61/53

As always you must touch everything to win our free gift !!!

iaoutono_005.thumb.gif.555ffe00aaad8f44945ca2129db35e71.gif

Am here now exploring and watching this butterfly fluttering about, love this place thanks for making it - I have yet to find the gift!

Snapshot_136.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I found the gift @Nando Yip thank you! But on a different note I love this lamp I must have it! One of the things I have found from running an attraction space is that people see things they want to track down that they have never seen before so it supports creators very well as much as it does curators. Thank you!

Snapshot_137.png

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Treehouse??  Oooooo, did I miss photos?  I love treehouses!  I would love to see treehouses as a new Linden Homes theme at some point.  😀

The log home community treehouse in Randelsham Forest! I just popped out there to take in the decor - it is super cosy!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 10/10/2020 at 7:46 AM, Chloe Dolores said:

I found the gift @Nando Yip thank you! But on a different note I love this lamp I must have it! One of the things I have found from running an attraction space is that people see things they want to track down that they have never seen before so it supports creators very well as much as it does curators. Thank you!

Snapshot_137.png

Did you find this lamp, it is by Luc. just in case you didn't 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1