Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

On 11/23/2020 at 11:52 AM, Christhiana said:

I have updated them to include the victorians and houseboats as well, so don't forget to get a fresh copy! These are a gift btw for all my lovely neighbours ♥

Thanks so much for this wonderful gift! I've decorated my Evening Star houseboat. It looks very festive! It's been hard getting into the RL spirit of the holiday season. The fact that I'm inspired to decorate in SL is definitely a positive!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

Thanks so much for this wonderful gift! I've decorated my Evening Star houseboat. It looks very festive! It's been hard getting into the RL spirit of the holiday season. The fact that I'm inspired to decorate in SL is definitely a positive!

I am happy I could be part of that inspiration. I think we can all use a little of that this year. Happy Holidays! ♥

• Like 3

For anyone who wants to take a flight with a frand around Big Bird Lake, I have put out an appropriately themed rezzer at our home, (seats two, the wings flap, & if you are over land that allows you to rez objects, you can touch the chick in mid air to drop eggs... this is about the best freebie I ever got off the MP 😛)

Flying Chick Rezzer

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...