[[Template core/front/global/favico is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

This is why I keep it monthly premium - I see it as more fun with more chances and then giving them all a rest for a bit. Then retiring. Or if I am having a flush month or something exciting is happening I might spend more. Abandons are as you can see, pretty lush right now!

• Like 5

Gentle reader, please consider this trad, next to a bridge, on the Pickle.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gentle Grove/57/144/32

gentle_001.thumb.jpg.9378043a69234e3c3669a06b53fb1099.jpg

This pic is taken from the back yard, showing its mole-built latticed little garden and the large pond, with relaxing docks further down it.

My alt is on her horse [did you know that we all have a bento horse in our library?  He is part of the Rhiannon avatar.] because she has just ridden down to the beach in Goodbury and cantered all up and down the wonderful shore there.

The Pickle is the best, and there is a rumor that the Lindens & Moles have new interior layouts for the trads up their collective sleeves.

Abandoning at 3:30 SLT.

• Like 10

A rolled this super nice Victorian a couple of nights ago. I spent a good bit yesterday playing with the different house styles, different landscaping and blah blah blah. Although I absolutely adore the view and the surrounding neighborhood, I think the Victorian I already had is still the keeper. Thus, I will be sending this one back at 5:30am SLT.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Effing Parade/61/51/28

effing-parade.png

• Like 6

Log home stuck on LP - and has been for the last 15 minutes or so.

Interestingly enough, Bellisseria is NOT showing as the first option automatically. If I didn't manually check the Theme options I wouldn't notice Bellisseria was there. It's been showing Meadowbrook first continuously. And it's been that way all night so far for me. Odd. 🤔

EDIT: Log home GONE.

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Tamara Adored said:

Putting this log home back in a minute. Nice location on the small river that connects to the big lake. Windows face the water.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Doggone/198/213/51

Rats.  That's exactly what I've been waiting for.  Oh well.  They are building new ones on the big waterway, so I'm sure I'll get one eventually.

• Like 2