When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I feel it's lucky to stand by the Home or Houseboat desired for awhile, often, before it's released.    So come do it at Chloe'Delores Beach Home, the doors are open to wander through and imagine this location to live.  It could be yours on Sunday! 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Light of Aurelia/87/229/23

Light of Aurelia.jpg

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

I feel it's lucky to stand by the Home or Houseboat desired for awhile, often, before it's released.    So come do it at Chloe'Delores Beach Home, the doors are open to wander through and imagine this location to live.  It could be yours on Sunday! 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Light of Aurelia/87/229/23

Light of Aurelia.jpg

I've got a method I use for exact plots as well (or near as possible) - has always worked! Good luck at 10.30am SLT and welcome to the new neighbour (I am Gangway 2nd HB down in photo) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I've got a method I use for exact plots as well (or near as possible) - has always worked! Good luck at 10.30am SLT and welcome to the new neighbour (I am Gangway 2nd HB down in photo) 

So you allready HAVE a houseboat in looking distance to the house you are giving up - and to the lighthouse? NOW I understand (a bit!!) why you are giving up this dream location. ;)

I have a houseboat to (my male alt has) but it is on the Squishy Pickle in a mediocre location. Still I kept it quite a while though I was sure I did NOT like to live in a houseboat ... but once you aquire an addon, put down some furniture ... and a lot af swimming animations ... it definetely has it's charms. Still if I could have only ONE home ... give me a traditional house any time!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

So you allready HAVE a houseboat in looking distance to the house you are giving up - and to the lighthouse? NOW I understand (a bit!!) why you are giving up this dream location. ;)

I have a houseboat to (my male alt has) but it is on the Squishy Pickle in a mediocre location. Still I kept it quite a while though I was sure I did NOT like to live in a houseboat ... but once you aquire an addon, put down some furniture ... and a lot af swimming animations ... it definetely has it's charms. Still if I could have only ONE home ... give me a traditional house any time!

I always have one home - I truly only want and need one. I love looking but the Gangway HB is one I was waiting for - however I thought to try my luck with traditionals when Aurelia came up to see if that lovely coastal bit might change my mind on traditionals. It didn't! 

I've had some enquiries about decor I used at my plot - send me a message inworld if interested - they were not my creations - all other creators !

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Golly!! - My train was zwo hours late - I hurried home ... JUST home at 10:40 SLT ... pergaps 10:61

then the page does not loasd ... error ... try again ..

then it is CLAIMED!!???

Who got it?

Government needs to work harder on your train delays!  

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Thanks 1

Congrats the winner - enjoy it!  - and everyone I spoke to who was interested - well, we tried! I pressed on 10.30 immediately (people all around the house!!) bit of a Walking Dead moment - so I teleported straight out! - enjoy the brilliant home!!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Goverment needs to work harder on your train delays!  

You bet!!

About a month ago I got stranded in Düsseldorf. Air condition failed they said "all passengers get out here ... this train is taken out of work because of technical problems" ... I got to Bremen about FOUR hours delayed!

Today I got to the station in good time ... this train is cancelled - technical problems ... had to wait TWO hours for the next one!!

By the way: Congratulations to the winner!!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You bet!!

About a month ago I got stranded in Düsseldorf. Air condition failed they said "all passengers get out here ... this train is taken out of work because of technical problems" ... I got to Bremen about FOUR hours delayed!

Today I got to the station in good time ... this train is cancelled - technical problems

... had to wait TWO hours for the next one!! http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Girls/dash_kolob_girl.gif

SO sorry this happened today of all days - BUT look to those other great beachy plots one Belli!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You bet!!

Today I got to the station in good time ... this train is cancelled - technical problems

... had to wait TWO hours for the next one!! http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Girls/dash_kolob_girl.gif

Àmerica has some poor passenger rail systems too. The world still trying to catch up with Japan's train systems.  I advocate for high speed electric trains in America. Fight with politics here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Congrats the winner - enjoy it!  - and everyone I spoke to who was interested - well, we tried! I pressed on 10.30 immediately (people all around the house!!) bit of a Walking Dead moment - so I teleported straight out! - enjoy the brilliant home!!

OMG same! Literally on the dot and it was already gone! 

We have several monitors going in our home (my husband, because he DJ's in world, has 3 on his desk alone) and I could not believe that it went like literally in a second!

Whomever the person is is super lucky. Well, here's hoping that the new beach areas coming up have enough homes on them to make at least a few of us happy in days to come!

• Like 9

Today is a bankholiday for Patch and his team - right??

No release likely? No refreshing makes sense? - right?

Btw. I could if I wnted . My internetconnection recovered. Must have been the modem - after a restart everything OK again.

Yesterday was my Gremlinday but I guess I would not have snatched @Chloe Dolores abandoned treasure anyway if @Elora Lunasea didn't even see it with several monitors. Bad luck! Better luck next time ... and they will be realeasing new seashore in the near future I hope.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Today is a bankholiday for Patch and his team - right??

No release likely? No refreshing makes sense? - right?

Btw. I could if I wnted . My internetconnection recovered. Must have been the modem - after a restart everything OK again.

Yesterday was my Gremlinday but I guess I would not have snatched @Chloe Dolores abandoned treasure anyway if @Elora Lunasea didn't even see it with several monitors. Bad luck! Better luck next time ... and they will be realeasing new seashore in the near future I hope.

Yes, today is a holiday - completely unlikely there will be a release. It's one of those that people hang with family, BBQ, relax, etc. Although where I am the weather is fairly miserable today so we'll be indoors catching up on a movie or two we missed in the theaters.

And maybe have my alt keep trying for an abandoned house. One never knows when someone will give up a prime spot, as already shown by Chloe giving up hers. So many people have reasons for deciding not to keep their homes in Bellisseria. At least I'm on a staycation this week so I'll have the time Wednesday and Friday to try again if I decide to.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.