When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

We are releasing this  houseboat at Cape Lively in one minute:

Snapshot_095.png

I got that one. I didn't particularly want a housboat as I was trying for a traditional on the coast but think I will stop house hopping as I am loving the houseboat and where it is situated. 

• Like 9

Just now same with me. If that was the canal location good that I didn't get it.

I am aiming for the Pickle.

Why can't people who want to abandon old houses do that at times where there is NO likely release.?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Eliza Wrigglesworth said:

I'm inworld. The restarts were early this morning. Still have red boxes on all the new regions

wouldn't that be tricky if they restarted them early and only need to take down the red box and release..... no advance warning

• Sad 1
22 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Must be possible for in this thread there have been whole lists xxx Number = yyy name

I just went inworld. When I click on MAP all the regions on the Pickle have just numbers but when I TP to the northern regions then they have NAMES - I found the following seven new names- 160 is water so I did not want to TP in - no homes.

SSPE157    Kaluna
SSPE158    Axim
SSPE159    Pantelleria
SSPE173    Siros
SSPE174    River Run
SSPE175    Cadhaire
SSPE176    Alala

Update:

SSPE156 = Damper

SSPE160 = Tiring Swim

SSEP172 = Picards Wharf

SSPE188 = Sebek

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Elyeah said:

I got that one. I didn't particularly want a housboat as I was trying for a traditional on the coast but think I will stop house hopping as I am loving the houseboat and where it is situated. 

Glad you like it a great spot!

• Like 3