The Bellisseria Riding Club

Celena Mercury

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is a new club for riding and equestrian activities of ANY type in-world, the Bellisseria Riding Club. All may join, share information, plan events, etc, and there is no join fee. ALL riders are welcome, with a main focus on equestrianism.

secondlife:///app/group/15de0416-6caf-0822-b44d-48054564e1ea/about

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

On 5/19/2019 at 11:49 AM, curvyblacklez said:

There is a new club for riding and equestrian activities of ANY type in-world, the Bellisseria Riding Club. All may join, share information, plan events, etc, and there is no join fee. ALL riders are welcome, with a main focus on equestrianism.

secondlife:///app/group/15de0416-6caf-0822-b44d-48054564e1ea/about

I ahve water horses, so would like to, normally run events at Calas but taking on extended leave from working non things there. BEen riding my horse around the roads for weeks, but rarely do I see others so gets lonely. 

Edited by anthonytorino
  • Like 1

If people don't get confused that my alt owns the home but ultimately, I'm my alt I'm interested also. I have a couple of Teegle animesh horses and a Waterhorse tucked in my inventory somewhere too that I haven't used in a while. I don't get a lot of in world time but this would give me a great excuse to use either of them. I joined the group under the alts name so I'll get notices  😊

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Going to Teegle as soon as I can log in. I assume it's a demo.

I'm really enjoying my Teeglepet, to the point of wanting to get a rezzer so other people can take them around Bellisseria. But that's going to take some time filling the piggy bank for.

• Like 2

I'm so glad I opened this thread. Debi has a Waterhorse and loves it. I had heard about the Teegle but I thought it was going to be much different from the Waterhorse being animesh. After reading Inara's comparison, I'm just going to stick with my Waterhorse. Now if I should let Blush leave her workshop, I'd grab a Teegle for her but that's not likely. Debi gets to spend all the money Blush makes. :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Having tried both Waterhorse and Teegle, I bought the WH, primarily because it looks more realistic. The teegle horse is a bit too cartoon-like for my taste. But the Teegle animations are far better.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Has some blogger compared Water Horse with Teegle? WH looks pretty awesome.

WH looks nice but that's.. pretty much it.

Use to be a HUGE WH fan, but many creators and fans alike have been leaving the brand for.. reasons.

Edited by s2Pandora
Changed some wording.
  • Like 2

I bought the Teegle Sugar Cookie, for let me admit it, the price was important. I can't see myself ride every day. I have tried WH demos and almost bought them, but hesitated. I also like that Teegle is smaller.

I took her for a ride. The calves do indeed cut into the horse flanks, but it is a beta and I trust it will be updates. And then the price will rise, maybe? Probably. So it's a good deal now.

I was a bit sceptical to no copy, but when I can get a new horse by clicking the HUD, it is not an issue. I even got a 1 L texture pack for it. The MP has some content.

So... suggestions for riding boots? 😃

Edited by Marianne Little
added a word + a sentence.
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I bought the Teegle Sugar Cookie, for let me admit it, the price was important. I can't see myself ride every day. I have tried WH demos and almost bought them, but hesitated. I also like that Teegle is smaller.

I took her for a ride. The calves do indeed cut into the horse flanks, but it is a beta and I trust it will be updates. And then the price will rise, maybe? Probably. So it's a good deal now.

I was a bit sceptical to no copy, but when I can get a new horse by clicking the HUD, it is not an issue. I even got a 1 L texture pack for it. The MP has some content.

So... suggestions for riding boots? 😃

I have some names I can throw at you but I'm at work - will try to remember later. I'm sure others will chime in before then!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Has some blogger compared Water Horse with Teegle? WH looks pretty awesome.

I don't blog, but this weekend I got to play with the newest Teegle Animesh that spits out from their new rezzer. I own WH Animesh (and Bento) version. Comparing the rez-and-ride of both - The Teegle has nice sounds, the WH does not have any sound (or too quiet that I don't hear them) - I like the rider animations on the Teegle better than the WH (the hip-sway while moving forward.) The Teegle has an awesome swimming animation when you go into system water, WH does not. Teegle can also sit three and pass the reigns between them, the WH only sits two (and I haven't tried to pass reigns so I don't know about passing reigns). Though the sync of rider animation to horse animation is amazingly disappointing (such as rearing up, bucking, etc). WH wins this category hands-down.

However, the Teegle is horrendous at border crossings and I mean horrific. The exact same border crossings are handled at least twice if not three times faster and smoother by the WH. Beyond these difference they are amazingly similar in abilities and quality of horse animations.

Though, in truth, the wearable versions are always a superior experience. Which is why I am interested in investigating the Teegle Animesh horse, I cannot find it in Market Place and I hate shopping in-world. (MP link is requested if anyone is willing to provide). Mostly because I always like to know all options, all competitor's stuff and make educated decisions. (For example the Realistek Animesh horses: save your money). :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.