Winter Swaginator

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just a guess, but if I were writing a script for something like that, I would be worried about what happens when a lot of people all start clicking in the thing at once and overload it.  My own solution would be to build in an autoreset that waits for a decent time after the mass spam clicking stops.  Maybe if you all sleep on it and try again tomorrow.... ?

3 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Just a guess, but if I were writing a script for something like that, I would be worried about what happens when a lot of people all start clicking in the thing at once and overload it.  My own solution would be to build in an autoreset that waits for a decent time after the mass spam clicking stops.  Maybe if you all sleep on it and try again tomorrow.... ?

I finally got it,  my hud did not recognize it yet.  but have the gifts finally.

6 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

I finally got it,  my hud did not recognize it yet.  but have the gifts finally.

Some Linden or Mole said a couple of weeks ago that the HUD doesn't really matter for this hunt.  There is no final prize based on getting all of the weeks.  I'm not sure why they even bothered with a HUD for this one.

6 hours ago, BethTech said:

The box currently isn't working for anyone clicking on it, when can it be fixed?

[09:19] Winter Gift Box v 1.14: Please stop clicking me.  I'm working

Isn't English such an imprecise language....

No, you aren't working, that's why I am clicking on you
No, You are broken, you stupid box, if you were working you would give me a gift
[09:19] Winter Gift Box v 1.14: Oh, I understand.... Please stop clicking me.  I'm BUSY

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Silence Dreamscape said:

Am i the only one who is a little disappointed?

After collecting all the prizes the last weeks, and they were rather nice ones, i'm left with a lot of decorations and furniture, but no cabin to put them in.

I was sort of hoping the cabin was the last prize or an extra one for finding all 5.

Well, they did say right up front that there would be a special Premium gift that would go with all of the Swaginator prizes.  They are trying to encourage Premium memberships, so they save some of the cool stuff for that.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.