SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

On 5/6/2024 at 9:56 AM, Nelly Takeda said:

Yes, thank you, I did that and it worked. I was still annoyed about the 5er limit, especially because I was offered one house three times. This is simply unnecessary and unpleasant when there are so many houses on offer.

Since this limitation has been in effect for as long as I can remember there being Linden Homes, which was way before Belli even came into existence. I doubt that the number of available homes has any correlation to the limitation on how many claims can be made in one day.

But I do understand the frustration. I remember how hard it was back when I wanted a loft home in the old Linden Homes. It's so much easier now with all the house styles available within a theme available on every parcel in that themed area.

• Like 2

With 30,000+ people happily settled in a Linden Home, do you think the system is still overloaded? I would think the amount of people requesting is quite a lot lower than it was before. Let the people roll! :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AzureWaves said:

With 30,000+ people happily settled in a Linden Home, do you think the system is still overloaded? I would think the amount of people requesting is quite a lot lower than it was before. Let the people roll! :)

LOL, I've had a Linden Home for many years starting way back before Belli began. I'm not going to tell you how often I move, cause that's just plain embarrassing. So, I think just because a lot of people already have homes doesn't mean their still not shopping for a new location.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

LOL, I've had a Linden Home for many years starting way back before Belli began. I'm not going to tell you how often I move, cause that's just plain embarrassing. So, I think just because a lot of people already have homes doesn't mean their still not shopping for a new location.

Shopping ... and failing, because if one is searching for a home in any of the themes with hundreds of parcels available, the land page keeps handing out the same few parcels over and over.   It's as if there's really only about 10 parcels available. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Shopping ... and failing, because if one is searching for a home in any of the themes with hundreds of parcels available, the land page keeps handing out the same few parcels over and over.   It's as if there's really only about 10 parcels available. 

Because I move so often, yes, I've had this experience. But I've learned the hard way that if I'll just wait a reasonable time between trying, I don't get the same house again and again. That happens to me when I take about an hour or two to go through my tries, but if I space it out to more like 5 tries during a 16 hour period I do get different houses. Does that mean I'll want any of those five different spots, not necessarily, in fact more often then not, it'll take a whole week to find a super good spot because I'm super picky. But it's just a fact of SLife. :) 

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 5

• Moles
On 5/9/2024 at 10:29 AM, AzureWaves said:

Let the people roll!

It didn't take long for people to come up with a way to repeatedly spam the server while waiting for new homes to drop (which also had to be throttled to keep it from crashing the website). I don't see the limitations on how many times you can abandon and claim a new home going away any time soon. ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

It didn't take long for people to come up with a way to repeatedly spam the server while waiting for new homes to drop (which also had to be throttled to keep it from crashing the website). I don't see the limitations on how many times you can abandon and claim a new home going away any time soon. ;)

I know just how you must have felt, sometimes I just want to "throttle" some people too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Another caution to mariners!  It being a very nice day, I decided to take my little elephant out for a ride and explore the small waterway that runs along the southwest border of the Meds, from Typhoon to join the main waterway in Pelican River.

huffy_006.thumb.jpg.0253fbd44750111861e5be83f79739c6.jpg

Sadly, altho my Harbor Master draws very little and could easily navigate the shallow waterway, passage was prevented by 3 roads that run straight across the water, with no bridge at all!  It doesn not matter if you've made your boat phantom.  You cannot even pass them when just using a wearable floatie.

floatie_001.jpg.57501cbf4acc3259178bc204068d5666.jpg

I was thinking that I could do away with my lighthouse, however, I think it should stay, so that nighttime boaters do not take this temptingly pretty, but navigationally unfortunate, passage!  

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

Posted (edited)

Happy Monday and new week 😊

The north east coast of the Ranch continent is looking nice so far. New bridge and double railway tracks have recently been built. Early days yet with more development in the works. 

Starboard Drift

StarboardDrift_001.thumb.jpg.3e032cf328fe24d1dad98daea6afe11e.jpg

Swell WavesSSPOtroGallo_006.thumb.jpg.08174e1970d315ab59f6cc76b5fedbf1.jpg

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6