NupNup360

Mama Allpa

Question

Hello :)

i am new to sl me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for a while now using the mama allpa, but its not registering us. for him it isnt registering him as a user but it did before, and for me its saying the day cycle and showing the things its meant to but in the group it says im not a user of the mama allpa and the things arent working properly. i need exact instructions on how to work this because we have spent a whole 3 months trying to work it out. thank you :)

10 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, NupNup360 said:

Hello :)

i am new to sl me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for a while now using the mama allpa, but its not registering us. for him it isnt registering him as a user but it did before, and for me its saying the day cycle and showing the things its meant to but in the group it says im not a user of the mama allpa and the things arent working properly. i need exact instructions on how to work this because we have spent a whole 3 months trying to work it out. thank you :)

Have you contacted the creator or CSR?  Or asked in their group?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NupNup360 said:

. i need exact instructions on how to work this because we have spent a whole 3 months trying to work it out. thank you :)

ask in the user group

• Like 1

There are really only two solutions: (1) re-read the instructions that came with the system and (2) contact the creator/merchant who sold it to you.  Anyone here is likely to just be guessing at what's wrong with your setup.

Having said that, my own personal suggestion is that you need to delete the copy that you are working with right now and rez a new one. That will put you back at square one with a clean setup.

• Like 1

Or a third option ... drop the whole stuff and focus on your own ideas for that kind of roleplay. You don't need any HUD at all, especially if you aren't happy with how it works.

But besides that: yeah, ask their support.

• Like 3

I agree with Lillith.  HUDs can be fun tools, but good imaginative roleplay doesn't really need them.  Just replay a version of this conversation...

NupNup:  Sweetie, I checked the calendar.  Tonight would be a real good time to try for a baby again.

Nup's Shtup:  Great.  I'll turn down the covers, you light the candles, baby.

*INTERLUDE DELETED FOR GENERAL AUDIENCES*

NupNup:  Dear...I missed my period last week.

Nup's Shtup (watching the game on TV).  Mm hmm.  That's nice, dear.

NupNup:  I did that home test thing.  It said I'm PREGNANT!"

Nup's Shtup:  Mm hmm.  Great, honey.

NupNup:  Don't you care?  You're gonna be a DADDY!

Nup's Shtup:  Sure, fine...WHAAAAT!?

Now, we come to a very important fork in the road.  Some guys will be happy about this, and love being a dad.  But many will break off the relationship and take up with the bimbo next door.  You really need to prepare yourself for either outcome.  Best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ok so i have worked that out im in month 10 of pregnancy thanks for all your help but i have a new problem, how do you make a dumb boyfriend feel pain xD

just kidding but not really, thanks for all your help! :)

Sadly, there's no way to help him enjoy the fun of labor pains.  You might try lighted bamboo splinters under his fingernails, though.  :o

Edited by Rolig Loon

Nup, you can't do it in Real Life, but in SL you have the option of getting HIM to wear the dang HUD.

One more way in which our virtual world is superior to the old style analog one.

• Haha 1

I think you could help him experience it in real life, but I don't think most men could ever look a woman in the eye again afterward.

1 hour ago, PheebyKatz said:

I think you could help him experience it in real life, but I don't think most men could ever look a woman in the eye again afterward.

In general... it isn't the eyes where they look now. 

I once heard they first look at a woman's heart... they can't help it that our breasts are in front of our heart... ¬¬

• Haha 1