Jump to content
  • 0
NupNup360

Mama Allpa

Question

Hello :)

i am new to sl me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for a while now using the mama allpa, but its not registering us. for him it isnt registering him as a user but it did before, and for me its saying the day cycle and showing the things its meant to but in the group it says im not a user of the mama allpa and the things arent working properly. i need exact instructions on how to work this because we have spent a whole 3 months trying to work it out. thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
8 minutes ago, NupNup360 said:

Hello :)

i am new to sl me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for a while now using the mama allpa, but its not registering us. for him it isnt registering him as a user but it did before, and for me its saying the day cycle and showing the things its meant to but in the group it says im not a user of the mama allpa and the things arent working properly. i need exact instructions on how to work this because we have spent a whole 3 months trying to work it out. thank you :)

Have you contacted the creator or CSR?  Or asked in their group?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 minutes ago, NupNup360 said:

. i need exact instructions on how to work this because we have spent a whole 3 months trying to work it out. thank you :)

ask in the user group

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

There are really only two solutions: (1) re-read the instructions that came with the system and (2) contact the creator/merchant who sold it to you.  Anyone here is likely to just be guessing at what's wrong with your setup.

Having said that, my own personal suggestion is that you need to delete the copy that you are working with right now and rez a new one. That will put you back at square one with a clean setup.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Or a third option ... drop the whole stuff and focus on your own ideas for that kind of roleplay. You don't need any HUD at all, especially if you aren't happy with how it works.

But besides that: yeah, ask their support.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I agree with Lillith.  HUDs can be fun tools, but good imaginative roleplay doesn't really need them.  Just replay a version of this conversation...

NupNup:  Sweetie, I checked the calendar.  Tonight would be a real good time to try for a baby again.

Nup's Shtup:  Great.  I'll turn down the covers, you light the candles, baby.

*INTERLUDE DELETED FOR GENERAL AUDIENCES*

NupNup:  Dear...I missed my period last week.

Nup's Shtup (watching the game on TV).  Mm hmm.  That's nice, dear.

NupNup:  I did that home test thing.  It said I'm PREGNANT!"

Nup's Shtup:  Mm hmm.  Great, honey.

NupNup:  Don't you care?  You're gonna be a DADDY!

Nup's Shtup:  Sure, fine...WHAAAAT!?

Now, we come to a very important fork in the road.  Some guys will be happy about this, and love being a dad.  But many will break off the relationship and take up with the bimbo next door.  You really need to prepare yourself for either outcome.  Best of luck!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

ok so i have worked that out im in month 10 of pregnancy thanks for all your help but i have a new problem, how do you make a dumb boyfriend feel pain xD

 

just kidding but not really, thanks for all your help! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

Sadly, there's no way to help him enjoy the fun of labor pains.  You might try lighted bamboo splinters under his fingernails, though.  :o

Edited by Rolig Loon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Nup, you can't do it in Real Life, but in SL you have the option of getting HIM to wear the dang HUD.

One more way in which our virtual world is superior to the old style analog one.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I think you could help him experience it in real life, but I don't think most men could ever look a woman in the eye again afterward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, PheebyKatz said:

I think you could help him experience it in real life, but I don't think most men could ever look a woman in the eye again afterward.

In general... it isn't the eyes where they look now. 

I once heard they first look at a woman's heart... they can't help it that our breasts are in front of our heart... ¬¬

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 7/11/2018 at 1:11 PM, NupNup360 said:

im in month 10 of pregnancy

Apparently not a human pregnancy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Apparently not a human pregnancy 

depends.. in weeks  40 weeks / 4 could be 10 months.  In which case my 42 week rl pregnancy  was painful, FAT, water retaining high blood pressure nightmare   about 10 months

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
37 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

depends.. in weeks  40 weeks / 4 could be 10 months.  In which case my 42 week rl pregnancy  was painful, FAT, water retaining high blood pressure nightmare   about 10 months

I actually wasn't sure if I should be laughing at that or sad for you since even though it was a few decades ago, I still remember those final weeks of pregnancy.  As you can see, I opted for the chuckle.  

:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I actually wasn't sure if I should be laughing at that or sad for you since even though it was a few decades ago, I still remember those final weeks of pregnancy.  As you can see, I opted for the chuckle.  

:D

All happy.  That particular male wonder of the world is now at uni training to be an astronaut 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×