Mama Allpa

NupNup360

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello :)

i am new to sl me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for a while now using the mama allpa, but its not registering us. for him it isnt registering him as a user but it did before, and for me its saying the day cycle and showing the things its meant to but in the group it says im not a user of the mama allpa and the things arent working properly. i need exact instructions on how to work this because we have spent a whole 3 months trying to work it out. thank you :)

18 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, NupNup360 said:

Hello :)

i am new to sl me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for a while now using the mama allpa, but its not registering us. for him it isnt registering him as a user but it did before, and for me its saying the day cycle and showing the things its meant to but in the group it says im not a user of the mama allpa and the things arent working properly. i need exact instructions on how to work this because we have spent a whole 3 months trying to work it out. thank you :)

Have you contacted the creator or CSR?  Or asked in their group?

• Like 2

There are really only two solutions: (1) re-read the instructions that came with the system and (2) contact the creator/merchant who sold it to you.  Anyone here is likely to just be guessing at what's wrong with your setup.

Having said that, my own personal suggestion is that you need to delete the copy that you are working with right now and rez a new one. That will put you back at square one with a clean setup.

• Like 1

I agree with Lillith.  HUDs can be fun tools, but good imaginative roleplay doesn't really need them.  Just replay a version of this conversation...

NupNup:  Sweetie, I checked the calendar.  Tonight would be a real good time to try for a baby again.

Nup's Shtup:  Great.  I'll turn down the covers, you light the candles, baby.

*INTERLUDE DELETED FOR GENERAL AUDIENCES*

NupNup:  Dear...I missed my period last week.

Nup's Shtup (watching the game on TV).  Mm hmm.  That's nice, dear.

NupNup:  I did that home test thing.  It said I'm PREGNANT!"

Nup's Shtup:  Mm hmm.  Great, honey.

NupNup:  Don't you care?  You're gonna be a DADDY!

Nup's Shtup:  Sure, fine...WHAAAAT!?

Now, we come to a very important fork in the road.  Some guys will be happy about this, and love being a dad.  But many will break off the relationship and take up with the bimbo next door.  You really need to prepare yourself for either outcome.  Best of luck!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, PheebyKatz said:

I think you could help him experience it in real life, but I don't think most men could ever look a woman in the eye again afterward.

In general... it isn't the eyes where they look now. 

I once heard they first look at a woman's heart... they can't help it that our breasts are in front of our heart... ¬¬

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Apparently not a human pregnancy 

depends.. in weeks  40 weeks / 4 could be 10 months.  In which case my 42 week rl pregnancy  was painful, FAT, water retaining high blood pressure nightmare   about 10 months

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

depends.. in weeks  40 weeks / 4 could be 10 months.  In which case my 42 week rl pregnancy  was painful, FAT, water retaining high blood pressure nightmare   about 10 months

I actually wasn't sure if I should be laughing at that or sad for you since even though it was a few decades ago, I still remember those final weeks of pregnancy.  As you can see, I opted for the chuckle.  

:D

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I actually wasn't sure if I should be laughing at that or sad for you since even though it was a few decades ago, I still remember those final weeks of pregnancy.  As you can see, I opted for the chuckle.  

:D

All happy.  That particular male wonder of the world is now at uni training to be an astronaut 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, leopardball said:

Hey ehh I'm new to using the mamma-allpa hub and me and my partner wanted to make a family with the hub and I don't have any pills or condoms at all so anybody know how to get the two things or any ideas on how to use the hub xx

Well, if you're trying to make a family why would you want pills or condoms?  Aside from that, its a HUD or Heads UDisplay.  From the menu options, choose help.  It will take you to their website.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.