Fire Pit or Water Feature

JoeDex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Water, fire can be put anywhere(ie, campfire, etc..) by just about anyone..but making a watering hole/lake/pond/some other water thing, can require some talent with the terraforming skills. That is, assuming that's the kind of water feature you meant. If you're talking about a pool or fountain or something...go with fire, the other two are overrated, lol. 

Landscapers often ignore using greenscape (shrubs/sculpted hedges/trees/etc) as a way to add to their SL landscaping.  This has come a long way to being meshed and can be very prim-friendly.

Fire or water?  I say water - I especially like moving water with the right sound effects.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Where are your land? Inland or by water? What's your house like? Can you terraform?

A swimming pool would be great, especially if you live on a private estate where there is no water to swim in. You can look at the water, but not swim there, unless you terraform the ground down.

If you have a forest theme, there are lots of rustic hot tubs. I think they look great on green land.

Why not have both? A brazier on the deck, with some chairs around?

15 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

Landscapers often ignore using greenscape (shrubs/sculpted hedges/trees/etc) as a way to add to their SL landscaping.  This has come a long way to being meshed and can be very prim-friendly.

Fire or water?  I say water - I especially like moving water with the right sound effects.

giphy.gif

Are screams the right sound effect?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

Landscapers often ignore using greenscape (shrubs/sculpted hedges/trees/etc) as a way to add to their SL landscaping.

Yes!

I want a Second Life that looks something like this:

Snapshot_002.png.ba85284ffe2e9cf77e7458fc26f879dc.png

Snapshot_001.png.9391f39cda5cb275419da38dd4063ae4.png

Only with better windlight.

(There is a pond in the second picture so it's not completely off topic ^_^)

Edited by ChinRey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.