This topic is now closed to further replies.

CheriColette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Tommy Linden said:

Hey!

So as always, I am only human, which means while my intentions are good, and my result is to give you all the best possible experience with Second Life, within reason, that my actions will not always be perfect. That being said, I hear you all. At this time I have moved the thread to the Adult General Discussion section, and within the guidelines of the Community Participation Guidelines, you all can continue to enjoy the forums.

Geez, now what are we going to b!tch about?

Kidding

Thank you, Super Tom  :)

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, Tommy Linden said:

Hey!

So as always, I am only human, which means while my intentions are good, and my result is to give you all the best possible experience with Second Life, within reason, that my actions will not always be perfect. That being said, I hear you all. At this time I have moved the thread to the Adult General Discussion section, and within the guidelines of the Community Participation Guidelines, you all can continue to enjoy the forums.

Well done, SuperTom!

You're my hero :D

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tommy Linden said:

Hey!

And this is why I don't ever want LL to hand moderation over to us, thereby preventing me from screwing up like you just did.

I just put a brand new needle on my irony meter, Tommy. Don't break it!

;-).

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:05 AM, Tommy Linden said:

Hey!

Truly, I have no idea how I missed all these updates; I can only assume it's because I never logged in during the same 24 Hr. period the posts were 'current'. I mean, I think my off-color if not off-topic remarks were what spun the thread into the danger zone to start with. And now here I am playing catch-up six weeks later.

So thank you, Mr. T. Linden. An oldie, just for you.

Edited by Dillon Levenque
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.