Show your setup *PIC*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 6 months later...
On 9/24/2021 at 5:59 PM, Paul Hexem said:

I found an app that let me use Android devices as screens too, so for a while I had all that, plus two tablets and a phone across the bottom.

Latency was so high they were virtually useless, though.

Android though.. 🤮😂

2 hours ago, Benjamin Opel said:

That's a nice setup! Assuming that is a custom built rig? Nice duel monitor too - how does it hold up when using one screen to play SL and the other for general use?

Thanks! Yes its custom built. I had one of the guys at work help me pick out the parts and build it. 😌 I mainly watched when it came to putting it together. Tried to help mostly just with screws, but was to afraid that I might break something with the more delicate work...

Ever since I had dual screens at work it became a MUST at home too. Its nice, I play SL and games on the 32" and browse webpages in the 27" like the Marketplace when I'm in SL. 😁

At one point I had this grandiose idea of streaming  and bought the foam sound things, stuck them on the wall and thats as far as I ever got. LOL! 

• Like 1

From 2018:

My Acer Aspire 2018 15 inch screen laptop! Scored it from B&H Photo in NYC, love that store. 

Intel 8th gen i7 8750 CPU, Nvidia GTX 1050 GPU w 4 GB VRAM, 32 GB RAM, Intel p660 m.2 2 TB SSD, Crucial MX500 2 TB SATA SSD.

Runs three OS's: Windows 11, kubuntu 22.04 LTS w Ubuntustudio-installer, and Android-x86.

As most of you know, I prefer Linux for my SL activity, including running Black Dragon via Wine staging.

IMG_20220426_103528.jpg

Edited by JeromFranzic
Shrink gap between text and photo, duh :)
  • Like 2

On 4/26/2022 at 2:48 PM, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

My four and a half year-old rig, hanging on dearly to my i7-7740X+1080 Ti

image.thumb.jpeg.6b4f1be5399529ae728b3d3ccf021ff6.jpeg

Ooooo! You have more money in that throttle and stick than in the rest of the system! (Betcha there's some rudder pedals underneath there...right, Ace?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.