What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

Per a suggestion in another thread, I'm going to put on some music and sort through my 27,000+ items. As if to make my life easier, that number recently (conveniently) went down by 15,000 for some reason.

I have a lot of old TMP stuff I've been meaning to dump so it'll be a fun trip down memory lane I suppose.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Missy Starchild said:

As if to make my life easier, that number recently (conveniently) went down by 15,000 for some reason.

That might have just been an inventory glitch --  happens sometimes.  Then the items suddenly show up again on a later relog.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That might have just been an inventory glitch --  happens sometimes.  Then the items suddenly show up again on a later relog.

Doesn't seem to have happened yet. I now have quite a lot of (older) folders where they have exactly 1 item in them, strangely. I'd prefer them not to come back honestly, just makes sorting through all this crap way easier.

• Like 1

This morning I was having a 4 person conversation at the FS help hub or whatever it's called:

It was me, my alt, my sister, and her alt chatting about existential crisis stuff, how her alt has dead eyes, and... itchy butts? Also I argued with my alt and made fun of how cheap his toupee hair looks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Missy Starchild said:

Doesn't seem to have happened yet. I now have quite a lot of (older) folders where they have exactly 1 item in them, strangely. I'd prefer them not to come back honestly, just makes sorting through all this crap way easier.

You can try the steps in this article to see if you get stuff back.  Some of it might be stuff that you actually want.

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_missing_inventory

• Like 1

Being talked to? A lot?

Apparently my quip in the profile of "If you talk to me, you'll scare me-" or something to that effect, really just incites people to IM me. I don't mind, but it sure is confusing personally.

I've had more conversations in the past three days than I've had in months, and the opener for people is usually "Boo!" or "Why are you such a scaredy cat?" and it goes from there.

Beats me why it works. I honestly wish it worked less.

• Like 1

Today I am hovering and looking at profiles on day-olds at the landing point of my home sim.

That's right, I am never, ever bored. Not with so much void to stare into.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

Today I am hovering and looking at profiles on day-olds at the landing point of my home sim.

That's right, I am never, ever bored. Not with so much void to stare into.

Pheeby, careful. The void stares back. Usually in the form of empty profiles. Or ones with incorrectly attributed quotes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Setting up my dumb MP store for bits and bobs.

Trying to figure out aspect ratios, picking fonts, doodling the store banner, making a product image. I honestly didn't realize how labor intensive it was until I was doing it.

And then couldn't figure out why something wasn't listing, troubleshooted everything, restarted the viewer.

I got it handled eventually.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

What am I doing today? What does it look like I'm doing? I'm defending an art gallery with a submachine gun mounted on a submarine. It should be obvious what I'm doing, can't you tell by looking?

Home 225

• Like 5

On 8/26/2023 at 5:24 AM, cirleen said:

What am I doing today? What does it look like I'm doing? I'm defending an art gallery with a submachine gun mounted on a submarine. It should be obvious what I'm doing, can't you tell by looking?

Home 225

A word of friendly advice, you probably won't want to sit on the gun after firing it.  I bet it gets very hot!

• Haha 2

On 8/27/2023 at 3:53 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

A word of friendly advice, you probably won't want to sit on the gun after firing it.  I bet it gets very hot!

I recommend the stove, it offers a very comfortable sitting spot while cooking.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.