How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 4/6/2023 at 4:48 PM, SlammedSam said:

Out in a field.

A nice lively spring pic!

I always really enjoy your pics because -- I'm not sure how to put this exactly -- they seem so calm and "normal"?

That sounds a bit odd, and doesn't quite capture what I am trying to convey, but what I mean is that I can imagine passing you in the street, or seeing you at the park, and feeling a really subtle, barely perceptible level, a kind of kinship, a sense of living with you in the same world. It doesn't even need to be acknowledged -- it's really I guess the sense of connection and maybe community that comes from shared experience with someone you think you'd probably like and identify with.

Sorry, that's gobbledy***** I know. I like your pics, and I like your avi.

There, that's better. 🙂

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Ags Falconer said:

@Scylla Rhiadra, I'd love one of those if it came in Candy Apple Red with a flame thrower. And I know a certain lady that would ride along with me.  Pretty sure. 'Cause, flame thrower. 

Well, that's one way to deal with traffic congestion.

And I'm sure the lady in question is more interested in riding with a gallant (if slightly incendiary) monkey. 🔥

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I noticed my neighbor has a UFO parked on their property. I wanted one, too, lol. So I found one on MP and gutted it, added hover craft driving scripts and RLV capture scripts. I can fly it around and abduct people, probe and inspect them. I made a group Alien Abductions you can join if you want to be abducted. I abducted this girl in the polka-dot Kansas dress.

09-4-23-alien-abductions.png

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Gwendolyne Finney said:

Sailing today... (especially for Cirleen, since she asked :D )

Johnny and Gwen at the Ushuaia.png

That is really so beautiful, I think we'd all love to see more of your pictures. So I'll share this one. I like music by the band "Garbage" so I did a picture to match this song.

Run

• Like 18

1 minute ago, cirleen said:

That is really so beautiful, I think we'd all love to see more of your pictures. So I'll share this one. I like music by the band "Garbage" so I did a picture to match this song.

Run

I love Garbage too and you did a great job on matching Shirley Manson from this video. Nice!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1